thirtyfive

anissa

"hey guys, is ya girl anissa and im back with another shitty video because i havent posted in a fat fucking minute cause im a piece of shit"
i fake a smile to my camera as i begin my video

"today i have a very special, very cute, very annoying, and very hard headed guest, my lovely boyfriend" i introduced as zion makes his way into the frame

"hey guys im zion and thats my girlfriend please stop dming her"

"okay moving on. today since im a shitty person, im gonna be basic and we're gonna do a boyfriend and girlfriend q&a"

"first question is how long have yall been together?" i read

"we've been together for 5 almost 6 months now" zion answers

"good job babe you pay attention, anywho second question is whats you favorite song of your boyfriends band?"

"i like all of them not gonna lie but i really like mind of poseidon and phases. next, zion if you could change one thing about anissa what would it be?"

"im not gonna be basic and corny and say that theres nothing i can change because this woman right here is stubborn and blunt as fuck, she doesnt sugarcoat shit but she knows her place and she puts people in there place when need be"

"awh babe.... we're discussing this later. but right now its sunshine and rainbows, moving on, whats a few things that attracted you to one another? for me i thought he was such a headass but he was goofy and he knew how to have a good time plus hes very easy and a very understandable person"

"what attracted me to anissa was her ass. no im kidding but thats one of the reasons deadass, but shes very open, hella smart, outgoing and genuine to herself and other people, also her ass fat." zion smiles and places a kiss on my lips

"what do you guys predict your guys future will look like?" zion reads the next question

"we've both agreed that its a little too early in out relationship together to start predicting our future together but ion usually listen to her, but ive already been thinking, i want about 2 or 3 kids with her, we definitely wanna continue to live in LA in a big ass house, we're both doing what we love"

"wait why did that make me soft" i pretend to wipe a tear

"yea but no i really do think its early to be predicting that we'll be in each others future but if we do end up still being together i see us with a few kids, and still be very much in love"

(This chapter was just a filler)