sixtytwo

zion

anissa demands that we go upstairs because i guess she saw everything

she leads us to our bedroom and grabs a small towel, bandages and some rubbing alcohol from the cabinet in out bathroom, then she sets them down on our nightstands

"sit down." she orders

she stands in front of the both of us, crosses her arms across her chest and examins our bloody knuckles and faces.

"after im done cleaning both of you up, you two are gonna sit in this room and sort your shit out cause im not gonna stress myself out and stress this baby out, i need a healthy baby... look, nick like i said this hasnt ruined our friendship but you having to pay someone who didnt support zion and i's relationship just to ruin things knowing that we both loved eachother and were miserable doesnt sit well with me, i dont appreciate you doing that but i need for you to earn my trust back. zion, talk to him after i leave, do not be childish like i was when we broke up, that solved nothing."

we both nodded,agreeing with her.

she grabs the towels, bandages and the alcohol once again from the nighstand and she starts with my nose and my busted lip.

i flinch from the stinging pain

"sorry baby." she apologizes

she continues to do what she does but with my knuckles now and she wraps the bandage around my hands, then she moves onto nick.

once she finishes, she outs the things back and goes back to the party silently

leaving nick and i to discuss our issues.