ten

anissa

today was our first full day in hawaii and i already
had work to do really early in the morning. my photographer had some plans to shoot at sunrise so of course i had to wake up way before that.

i knew gabby was still asleep, so i just left knwoing i can just text her where i was later.

i got into our rental car and drove to our meetup location.

gabby

i woke up to the sun hitting my sensitive eyes harshly making me jump up and turn the other direction. i get up from my cloud like bed and walk out of the room to the bathroom. i brush my teeth, wash my face just the clean boi tingz.

i wanted to make breakfast since it seemed like i was the first one up. i walk into Anissas room to see what she was craving for breakfast and saw that her room was empty. i look out her window to see that our rental car was gone aswell probably meaning she went somewhere.

i go back into my room, pick up my phone and texted her asking where she was at so i dont become worried.

minutes go by she hasn't answered yet.

at this point i start to panic- not because shes not answering but because of zions whole plan is going to be messed up of she doesnt come back before the time zion wanted us at the beach.

i immediately text zion just so he can rethink his plan and think about what he wants to do if anissa doesnt make it back.

IMESSAGE

Gabsters
uhm hey Z, we gotta small problem

Zion💸
fuck. what is it?

Gabsters
so anissa isnt at the house
right now and shes not answering my
text or my calls and idk where she is.

Zion💸
ha ha very funny Gabs.
ill see ya later at 11 k?

Gabsters
zion im not kidding shes not in her
room and our cars not in our driveway

Zion💸
okay okay Gabby we get it
youre the jokester of the group
okay ill admit now ill see you
later😂💗

Gabsters
omg ur literally so annoying
Gabsters
ZION !!! IM SERIOUS
SEEN, 10:03

zion never replied back so ofc i had to hit up the other guys because i really was not gonna let zions plan backfire on him just because hes a whole dumbass.

i call nick tell him everything, on the phone he yells to zion that anissa really isnt home.

"ha ha very funny nick and also good try gabby, yall aint pranking me today. yall just trynna get me flustered. now if youll excuse me i gotta get ready to see ma girl" zion yells through the phone and hangs up the phone

i swear i have never met someone so dumb. now im left trying to figure out how to fix this mess that zion now has me in.