seventytwo

anissa

there was a person wearing all black, he pulled me out from inside the closet.

the unknown person pushes me onto the guest bedroom as im kicking and screaming. the person grabs duct tape from his pocket and rips a strip of tape and cover my mouth, not allowing me to scream anymore. then the person throws a black bag over my head and everything goes black.

zion

i speed down the roads, almost at full speed dodging cars and trying to make the green lights.

i called anissa multiple times but she didnt answer. i tried so hard not to think of the worst possible situations but of course it was difficult not to.

i park in front on the house and run inside.

i yell all throughout the house trying to find anissa. there was no sign of her, there was a bunch of throw pillows and blankets thrown on the grown and stuff everywhere.

i quickly called the police and reported that she was gone.

TMZ BREAKING NEWS : anissa kuwonu a mother and wife of prettymuch member zion kuwonu has reportedly gone missing, sources say the model, mother and wife was last seen at her Los Angeles mansion cleaning her house while her husband, zion kuwonu was...

TMZ
BREAKING NEWS : anissa kuwonu a mother and wife of prettymuch member zion kuwonu has reportedly gone missing, sources say the model, mother and wife was last seen at her Los Angeles mansion cleaning her house while her husband, zion kuwonu was dropping off their daughter at her uncles house. if you know anything about anissas disappearance please report to authorities asap!!💗 #prayforanissa
1,519,037 LIKES | 28,694 COMMENTS

user what the fuck !😭

catherinepaiz pray for my sis❤️

maggielindemann PRAY FOR ANISSA💖💖

user YALL WE BETTER FIND HER ISTG

user MY MOM IS MISSING?! YALL CATCHIN HANDS I SWEAR ON MOMS

edwinhonoret ❤️.

thebelltwins ❤️

user im fucking sad now