seventyfive

zion

right now brandon and austin were watching callista while i solve this whole situation with the devil.

sammi came over an hour later and when she walked through the door edwin was behind the door and tackled her to the ground while nick handcuffs her to the doorknob.

"what the fuck you little shits let me go" sammi struggled getting out of the cuffs

"wheres my wife"

"right here" sammi smiles

"sammi im not fucking kidding where the fuck is my wife! SHES THE FUCKING MOTHER OF MY CHILD I FUCKING NEED HER!"

"she fucking stole you from me and now im honna steal her from you see how you feel about it. IVE WATCHED YOU TWO LIVE OUT YOUR LIVES HAPPILY MARRIED WITH A BABY THAT I COULDVE HAD WITH YOU FOR THE PAST 3 YEARS"

"Sammi, lets make it easy. you tell me where my wife is and we let you off the hook and you leave my family alone, or i can turn in my security camera tape to the authorities and you can spend most of your so called music career in jail"

"what does she have that i dont?"

"talent. brains. personality. my heart. should i go on? or should i turn in my security footage?"

"fine. shes at the warehouse down the street from my apartment. bring weapons if you wanna live yourselves"

i run up the stairs as the boys starts up the cars and grabbing bats, i go up to our room and unlock my secret compartment in our closet and i pull out a gun that i bought for the protection of my family in emergencies.

"you're not gonna uncuff me!" sammi continues to struggle

"nope"

i run out the door locking it behind me.

i hop into the car and we drove to where ever the warehouse was.

after driving for countless of minutes we found an abandoned warehouse near sammis apartment. we arrived with the police for backup just in case

we all bust through the warehouse and spread out to find anissa.

i was walking through when i saw a figure laying on the floor. i slowly make my way over in the somewhat dark room to the figure.

then when i started getting closer i saw long wavy hair. i recognized that hair from anywhere. i knew her like the back and front of my hand.

i started running towards her not caring about what could happen.

"baby wake up come on, wake up" i began shaking anissa to see if she would wake up

she wasnt responding.

"baby you have to get up, you have to! callista needs a mother in her life, the boys need you.... i need you. you cant leave me here" i behin sobbing still trying to shake her awake

"ahh look who it is... mr prince charming trying to save his sleeping beauty." a black figure appears

"why? what do you want from us?"

"all the revenge in the world"

"who the fuck are you"

the person in the black hood removes their hood and mask...

i was shocked to see it was.....