eleven

zion

it was now 10:52, the guys and i are now leaving to the beach, my phone then buzzes, notifying that i had an insta notification

ooou my girl just posted!!!

i tap on the notification and ive never been so
confused in my life.

anissamarie wheres the gucci store?1,021,839 LIKES | 13,285 COMMENTS

anissamarie
wheres the gucci store?
1,021,839 LIKES | 13,285 COMMENTS

user while i wait for zions comment ... ur hot😍

kyliejenner that off white😻🤩

gabbylee WHERE R U BITCH
anissamarie oh shit i forgot to text u sry, im at a photoshoot sesh

user my mother is gorg🥵💘

user where is zion

user are you going to any of the fomo tour dates ?
anissamarie maybe, maybe not idk

rickeythompson go bitch go bitch go bestie

so gabby wasnt playing. anissa wasnt home. now i start to freak the fuck out. i wish i had listened better in the beginning and stop trying to distract myself from the fact that i was nervous. now i dont know what to do or who to call.

gabby

since i really did not want zions whole plan to blow up back in his face in revenge for not listening to me this morning, it wouldnt be fair to him. even though, yes, he left me on seen, didnt believe me and fucked up his whole agenda (which is all his fault for being a dumbass) but on the other hand, he took a break from tour, took a break from his fans, and rearranged his whole schedule to make things official with anissa, takes alot of balls to stop everything for someone you really love and to see him walk away after having this whole dream fairytale scheme that he'd been so excited about for the past few days would be a waste of time and heartbreaking. so i took matters into my own hands and contacted anissas photographer. it was a piece of cake since she only trusts one person with all of her professional photos, i called up Milanni, her photography and asked to squeeze in another photoshoot at the beach where zion wanted to meet.

fortunately for zion, she agreed and was happy to do another photo session since they were already close to the beach and milanni had asked anissa to bring a bathing suit just in case they'd plan on shooting at the beach.

i call back zion to tell that his whole proposal was gonna go as planned and that it was back on track.

[ Zion ]
[ Gabby ]

Hey Gabs, im sorry i didnt listen to you this
morning, i was just trying to distract myself from the fact that i was nervous

Hey Z. its okay even though your dumbass almost fucked up your whole scheme

what do you mean almost?! i did fuck it up, shes not home and shes not at the beach so now we're going to the beach for no reason

i called her photographer a few minutes ago asking her to continue her photography session at the beach you wanted to meet at, so no your plans arent ruined. stop worrying so much, youre gonna be fine and shes gonna say yes.... unless you offend her. she'll probably say no.

okay im gonna believe you this time and im gonna thank you, i dont know what i would do without you, thank god youre her best friend.
but i gotta go thank you and ill see you at the beach.

okay Z, youre welcome ill see ya

i hang up on him, called an uber and headed to the beach.