fiftyeight

zionkuwonu lil kuwonu 🖤1,703,017 LIKES | 33,089 COMMENTS

zionkuwonu
lil kuwonu 🖤
1,703,017 LIKES | 33,089 COMMENTS

brandon_arreaga already planning the gender reveal.

kyliejenner OMG YOURE KIDDING😭💖

kehlani awhh my boys growing up too fast🥺

user CONGRATS BBYS😍

jackj im attending the gender reveal whether u invite me or not

user IM FUCKING CRYING MY DREAMS ARE CRUSHED BUT I LOVE YALL AND THIS❤️🥰

user IM GONNA SCREAM MY UTERUS OUT OMG

anissakuwonu stop fucking around and get my pineapple juice .... please❤️

edwin

while zions dealing with anissas pregnancy mood swings, i on the other hand was planning their gender reveal party for tomorrow since they thought i was the most decorative type of person. later today i have to go find out the gender from anissas doctor. but first before i went to go find out the gender i went to go buy some cute and festive decorations.

i arrive at hobby lobby to find aesthetic-y and cute kind of decorations.

first i find some blue, white and pink fake flowers i can use to decorate different things and then i also find blocks with letters on them and i decided to buy the blocks that spell out BABY.

i also picked up ALOT of balloons, table clothes, playes, all the normal party necessities and even more flowers.

after i paid for everything at hobby lobby, i picked up the cake and all the treats from the bakery i ordered from a few days ago.

there was macaroons, cookies, a cake and cale pops, everything a pregnant woman would love.

now i head to find out what the gender is. i parked at the hospital garage and took the elevator up to the floor i was supposed to be on.
once i make it to the office i had to be in i checked in and told the front desk why i was there and they told me to sit and wait until im called in.

10 MINUTES LATER

I get called into the doctors office and the doctor sits me down on her chair.

"so anissas baby is a ....."

she tells me the gender and i start losing my shit in her office and i start to get excited.

i got my shit together, i thanked the doctor and left for home.

i got home and started setting up in the backyard.

i patted myself on the back, pleased with the outcome of the backyard

if you ever need a gender reveal planner call up eggwin.