nineteen

anissa

its been a few days since the whole sammi, dm thingy happened and i havent been talking to the boys as much as i used to but whenever i did i would cut the conversation short and make up an excuse that i had to go to school or i had to do homework or run errands etc.

ever since tour zion would call me every single day and i would pick up in an instant but for the past few days ive let his calls go straight to voicemail. he would text me and i would either leave him on read or answer with one word replies. the boys would text and call but i would never answer.

right now im just in a confused state and im in a rough position where i wanna believe what sammi said because the fear of getting hurt eventually but also on the other hand sammi is crazy, and i cant choose between ignoring her or believing her. in my mind i know zion isnt that type of person but from how he just left sammi and moved onto me it has my thoughts going back and forth, it makes me question if zion and i are gonna last if he really is like this person that someone from his past described.

ive came to the decision that i didnt wanna face zion anytime soon in the fear of having second thoughts about our relationship or maybe even him asking what was wrong with me, i couldnt face him knowing i just cant lie straight to his face without feeling that gut renching guilt.

IMESSAGE

anissy💙
hey b, cancel my flight.
im not gonna tell you my reasoning
because i dont have to tell you
my reasoning.

bee🐝
but what about zion?

anissy💙
cancel my flight please.

bee🐝
but anissa
SEEN, 2:51 PM