ninetythree

mariko

"nick you cant keep going to clubs like this, you're gone almost 24/7 and i barely get to see you anymore" i yell

"well maybe if you stopped being a stubborn bitch you'd come out with me. not everything revolves around you mari, lets just talk about this later, everybody and the kids are coming over soon. stop being dramatic"

"oh really, cause a month ago you were dying to spend more time with me!" i defend

"we have all our lives to spend time together mari! we're engaged"

"oh is that right?" i slid off the engagement ring from my finger and threw it at him.

"mari-"

"no go find someone who would love to go out clubbing with you and get insanely drunk and someone who isnt such a stubborn bitch like me"

i run out the door but once i stepped out i run into brandon and kalia and zion and anissa with callista and jalen.

"hey Ko where you going?" anissa asked concerned

"home. just leave me alone for right now"

"wait Ko just tell me whats wrong"

i turned back around and ran to cross the street to get to my car while anissa follows close behind

"no anissa just leave it okay"

in the middle of our conversation we heard a car honking. when we turned in the direction of the car everything became a blur...

zion

"dude why did you call her that in the first place"

"i dont know it was in the mome- "

"DADDY!" callista yells

"what is it baby?"

"MOMMY!!!"

"what about mommy?"

callista begins sobbing as she points out the window. i peak out the window to see two lifeless bodies on the ground.

"nick call the ambulance"

"why- oh my gawd"

i ran outside and onto the street not caring about other cars.

neither of them were breathing