twentythree

gabby

the boys and i are trying to figure out a way for their plan to workout some other way, because we know that anissa wouldnt get on a plane because she would know what we were doing.

as of this point we had nothing. we came up with nothing and we just couldnt think of anything.

until my smartass came up with an idea

(this is about to not make sense at all since its gonna mention coachella and the fomo tour and coachella is way before the fomo tour, anywhore back to the story)

i had the idea of them performing for anissa at coachella considering shes going with the vlog squad since that bitch is popular and is apart of the vlog squad and also the boys are performing this year!!!!

i announced my plan to the boys and they thought it was a great idea and so we started getting to work.

zion

we came to the consideration that we should perform at coachella, we agreed that that would be the best since she wouldnt suspect anything cause shes not gonna be going with gabby, the boys and i.

we made a setlist of songs we were going to sing before the songs i was gonna be singing to anissa

1. Lying
2. Jello
and then the songs that'll be for anissa...
3. Phases
4. eyes off you
and then lastly the song i wrote after meeting anissa.
5. WCW
(so this song is by K Camp but for the storyline just pretend thx queens😙)

coachella is coming up in 3 days and so today is the day we hurried to the studio with our choreographer, Ian Eastwood, and rehearsed everything so it could result in a perfect performance.