Boss

3rd P.O.V.

Nari kept sneaking Jimin out of the hospital for 2 weeks, and she could see serious improvement with Jimin's health, physically and mentally.

When Nari first met Jimin, he was skinny, angry, and changed moods and personalities quickly.

But now, he's gained enough weight to actually be healthy, and he's always smiling whenever Nari sees him.

Even Jimin could tell he was doing better, and he couldn't be any happier. He knew this was all because of Nari, and his heart couldn't help but race whenever she smiled at him.

Seeing Jimin improving made Nari overjoyed. She loved seeing Jimin smile, hearing him laugh.

She always felt her heart skip a beat whenever he would grab her hand to drag her around.

As Nari walked through the hospital doors, her smile fell as she noticed a tall man in a black suit waiting for her.

Nari's P.O.V.

"Are you Kim Nari?"

"Um, yes. Who are you?"

"My name is Lee Hyunsik, I'm the owner of this building. I've been getting reports of your patient disappearing at night. Do you know anything about that?"

Shit..... how'd they find out?

"No idea, sorry." Hyunisk smirks at me before walking closer to me, whispering.

"Are you sure about that?"

What happened? We've been so careful.

"Yes, I'm sure."

Hyunsik's smirk grew as he nods his head. "Alright. It would be a shame if some people were to lose their jobs."

"Yes. It would be a shame. Now if you'll excuse me, you're making me late for my appointment."

I know I should be nice to my boss, but I can't help it. He's pissing me off. Something is off about him.

I push all those thoughts away as I see Jimin's door in my line of sight. I smile as I open the door to be greeted with a happy Jimin hugging me.

However, because of all the time we've spent together, he can tell something was weird. "What's wrong?"

"The owner of this building knows you've been gone for hours at night because of the times we go out. So, we're gonna need to hang low, cut back on the amount of times we hang out. But I'll fix it, ok?"

Jimin nods. "Alright, that's fine. We can stay here today."

Jimin grabs my hand and makes me sit down on the bed, before taking the stuffed otter from our first night out in his arms.

I smile seeing it. "You still have that?"

"Of course I do. It's special to me. But enough about me, we already know what's happening with me. What's happened in your life?"

He's so sweet.

"Well, I guess....."

Hello friends! I'm back in the hell that is school, and it's only the first week and I was swamped with homework😫 But I'm glad I was able to update and I'll try my best to update as soon as possible.