Banned

(I put on a song, and y'all can play it now if you want to. :))

3rd P.O.V.

After Nari finished her story, she was unaware of the few tears that fell down her face.

Jimin couldn't help but feel broken by seeing her cry. A feeling swelled in his chest, only one word being able to describe the feeling.

Protectiveness.

Nari finally realized she was crying when she felt Jimin's hand slide over her cheek, wiping her tears away. She looked up to see Jimin smiling gently, his eyes shining from the fluorescent lights.

"Please don't cry. I love you most when you're smiling."

Nari's P.O.V.

"Please don't cry. I love you most when you're smiling."

I stop breathing for a moment as I try to calm my racing heartbeat. It sounds so loud I pray that Jimin can't hear it.

I wipe away the rest of my tears, my cheeks turning red. "Thank you."

Jimin smiles before freezing as we hear the door open.

I turn around to see Jin standing in the doorway. "Nari, since Mr. Hyunsik is now active in the building's activities, he told me to talk to you."

I nod my head. "Ok, give me a minute and I'll meet you outside."

Once Jin left the room, I put Jimin's hands in mine and look into his beautiful brown eyes.

"Whatever happens, whatever that douche wants to do, I'll keep seeing you. Ok?"

Jimin seemed scared as I feel him squeeze my hands tighter.

I know I'm taking a big risk doing this....

Eh, fuck it.

I slide a phone into Jimin's hand, causing him to stare up at me.

I move closer, our faces only a few inches apart. I ignore my probably red cheeks as I whisper to him. "I don't feel good about this. Text or call me if something's wrong. Ok?"

All Jimin could do was nod his head before I hear Jin call for me again. I give Jimin a small smile before I walk out the door and face Jin.

"What's wrong?"

"You've been banned from seeing Jimin."