Time

Nari's P.O.V.

The boys barely had time to register what I said, when a harsh knock came from the door.

My eyes widened.

They're here.

Everyone started running to the backdoor, Jimin grabbing my hand before running, the pounding getting louder.

"Come on!!" The door finally broke, swinging open to reveal a fuming Hyunsik.

"Scatter!" Everyone went in different directions, me and Jimin running into a convenience store, our hands still intertwined.

Jimin slammed the door open, the two of us leaping behind the counter, the best hiding place we could find.

I quickly dialed a number into my phone, pressing the call button.

The door slammed open, as if it was kicked, someone slowly walking around.

What is this, a cliche movie??

"I know you're here, Nari. I saw you run in here with Jimin. Don't make this any more difficult than it has to be. All you have to do, is hand him over."

My grip on Jimin's hand tightened. I look to him to see him smiling gently at me.

Oh no.....

I know that look in his eyes.

I know what he's going to do.

He gently kissed me, my hand resting on his face, my silent plea of begging him not to do it.

"I love you."

Before I could do anything to stop him, he jumped over the counter.

Jimin's P.O.V.

"Hey Hyunsik!!" Hyunsik turned around, a smirk on his face as he sees me.

"Ah, Jimin! So glad you chose the easy way!!"

"Far from it, asshat." He raised an eyebrow, amused as he saw me put my fists up.

"If you want me to go back, you're gonna have to make me."

Hyunsik slowly walked up to me, every step oozing with confidence.

"Just like old times then, huh Jimin?"

Asshole.

"Not quite." I aimed a punch square in his face, making him stumble back, holding his nose.

He wiped away the blood that fell from the injury. "You're gonna pay for that."

"We'll see..." I kneed him in the stomach, just like the times he did it to me.

Don't get me wrong, he's a douche, but I'm not enjoying this at all.

I'm doing it for Nari... she needs time.

Hyunsik suddenly tackled me, sending us back into the same position that happened every night back in the hospital, when he'd land punch after punch on my face, not stopping.

"I didn't wanna do this Jimin, but you left me no choice."

That's when I couldn't take it anymore.

I started laughing.

Hyunsik stared at me. "I'm literally punching you in the face, and you're laughing? What's wrong with you?!"

"I'm not laughing because of you." I said in between breaths.

"I'm laughing because...... you're out of time."

And that was when Hyunsik was tackled to the floor by a police officer.