Light

Nari's P.O.V.

I have never felt so disgusted in my life.

Not only have these people been claiming me as a sex object, but they're also betting on how long Jimin'll be in the hospital.

I nearly have everything I need to expose them to the police, but there's still some things I need to get before I do.

I just don't know what.

Ever since I showed the boys the pictures Jin sent to me, they've started helping out.

Instead of playing games and goofing off, they're either researching or stalking the building in nearby bushes, (that was Jungkook's idea.)

Not an ounce of surprise for that one.

I felt bad they were helping me instead of doing what they wanted, but they assured me they wanted to help.

So far, Jimin hasn't said anything to me. So at least that means he's safe.

I just hope I can finish this before anything happens.

(I put a song up at the top. You can play it now if you want :))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd P.O.V.

It was now 3:30 in the morning, and Jimin couldn't fall asleep.

Actually, he was wide awake.

He stared at the ceiling with blank eyes, not a hint of light of them.

Because Nari was his light.

And they took her away from him.

They took away his light.

(I wanted to play BTS Light so bad, but that doesn't set the mood. I betrayed myself😫)

He hears his door opening slowly, already knowing who it was.

"Get up, you lazy ass." The voice barked at him.

Jimin slowly stood up, staring at the man with a nearly dead look.

"Can I help you?" Jimin just wanted to get this over with.

He just wanted to be alone.

"Do I really have to tell you? You know the drill."

Jimin clenched the sleeves of his shirt, bracing himself for what was about to happen.

The man then charged towards Jimin, before slamming his fist into his stomach, causing Jimin to double over, trying to regain his breath.

The man jabs his elbow into his back, causing Jimin to collapse on the ground, before getting on top of him and throwing punches everywhere.

Jimin tried protecting his face the best he could, but a few hits made it, mainly one right on his cheek.

The punches finally stopped, the man simply standing over Jimin's beaten form.

"Great job today. Let's see if you can do better tomorrow. I'll bring brass knuckles next time."

The man left the room, where you could finally see his face.

It was none other than Mr. Hyunsik.

"He'll definitely be in here for five more years. This bet is mine."

Once Jimin was alone in his room, he continued laying on the floor, curling into a ball and crying into his knees.

"I can't do this anymore. Nari, please hurry. Please come back soon."

However, what Mr. Hyunsik and Jimin failed to notice was the third person watching.

It was Jin.

And his phone was on the whole time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nari's P.O.V.

Right when I was about to go to bed, I get a text from Jin.

A video shot 5 minutes ago.

Once I pressed play, my heart froze inside my chest, and tears fell from my eyes.

However, once the video ended, I couldn't help the raging anger flowing through my veins. However, I felt a slight relief at what this video meant.

"I have everything I need."