Breakout

Nari's P.O.V.

"So Nari, how'd it go?"

"I think it went pretty well. Thanks for helping me, Namjoon."

Namjoon smiles, his dimples showing, "No problem."

"So Nari! What's your next step to helping this guy?" Hoseok asks, bouncing into the room and throwing himself on the couch.

"I don't know. My biggest thing was getting him out so he could see what he wanted. But I don't know what to do now."

"Let him out."

I turn my head over to Yoongi, who is nearly asleep in a nearby chair. "What?"

"Let him out again. If he was happy when you let him out, you should do it more."

"But I can't just take him out every night. I was barely able to get him out in the first place.

"Then break him out."

At first, I wanted to completely reject the idea. I could get fired for breaking Jimin out of the hospital.

However, Jimin's spent 8 years in that hospital. He was never able to enjoy his life because of his parents.

He was never able to LIVE.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd P.O.V.

It was pitch black in the mental hospital, not a single person in sight.

Jimin was sleeping soundly in his bed, not aware that the door to his room opened.

A flashlight lit up the room as the figure walked up to him, shaking his shoulder.

"Jimin. Jimin, wake up."

Jimin opened his bleary eyes to see Nari looking down at him, the flashlight faintly showing her features.

"Nari? What are you doing here?"

"I'm breaking you out."