Finally

3rd P.O.V.

All of the boys were anxious and impatient for Nari to return. They couldn't do anything but wait.

"How long has she been gone?" He was so worried about Nari, Jungkook didn't even bother playing any games.

"About three hours," Yoongi bounced his leg in silent anger, an attempt to calm himself down.

However, the second a knock sounded from the door, all of them lunged for the handle, pulling Nari and Jimin inside once the door was open.

"WHERE have you been?! We've been worried sick about you two, you couldn't have called us once you fou-" Jin smirked like a cat as he paid closer attention to the two.

They were holding hands.

Slowly, everyone else noticed as well, along with them realizing they both had a light flush to their cheeks.

No one said a word until Jungkook broke the silence.

"YES!! ITS ABOUT TIME!!"

All the boys celebrated in their own ways, some used words, some used screaming, and some were just using noises overall.

"Oh, shut up!!"

Nari and Jimin stop holding hands as Jin throws towels at them to dry themselves off.

"So, how did it happen?! We want details!!"

"Stop!"

There was complete silence until Yoongi spoke up.

"Who made the first move?"

"I'M DONE!!"

Nari and Jimin then separated, Jimin going up to his room before shouting a "good night," to everyone. Nari retreated into a corner to bang her head into the wall.

Nari's P.O.V.

"Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for you. But what's next?" Hoseok asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Like, are we just gonna keep him here? What happens if Hyunsik finds us?"

"Don't worry, I'm sure we're safe. And if we aren't, we'll call the police. And I'm the meantime, I think you guys should get to know Jimin more. He doesn't really have any friends, and you'd really like him if you get to know him more."

The boys seemed to think the idea over. "Why not? Let's do it."

I smile.

"Tomorrow it is then."

Hello friends!! Sorry this chapter was short, I was a little busy today. But next chapter the boys hang out!! I really like them in this story and I wanted to give them more time in the story. I'll try my best in writing that chapter, so go easy on me!💖