Propose

Nari's P.O.V.

Men are confusing.

Apparently when Jimin said he didn't want to see me until nighttime, he wasn't kidding.

When I tried to see him this morning, Jin practically threw me out the door before I could even see him.

As I realized I won't see any of them for a while now, I decided to just go home and catch up on Netflix.

3rd P.O.V.

As Jin watched Nari's car drive away, he released a breath he didn't know he was holding.

"She's gone."

Jimin collapsed on the couch, filled with relief that she's gone.

"So, have any idea on how you're gonna do it?"

Jimin nodded his head. "I just need the ring."

Tae and Hobi excitedly threw Jimin off the couch, "Then let's go shopping!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I say this one!"

"You're just saying that one cause it's shiny!"

"Ok, smart guy. What's your choice?"

"This one, because it's big and draws more attention!"

"All the more reason we shouldn't take it!"

"You know what?! Jimin should pick. This isn't going anywhere."

As Taehyung and Hoseok bickered over which ring was best, Jimin was quietly looking through the displays, until a particular ring caught his eye.

It was a simple ring, the band of it in an infinity loop, diamonds in every part of the loop. (See ring at the top)

It's perfect.

"This one."

Taehyung and Hoseok stop bickering as they watch Jimin pick up the ring.

"This is the one."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nari's P.O.V.

God, I'm bored.

As I finished another episode of my show, I suddenly get a phone call from Namjoon.

"Hello?"

"Nari!! It's an emergency!! Come downtown quick!"

"What?! Why, what's wrong?!"

"There's no time to explain!! Hurry!"

The phone call ended and I quickly climbed into my car, driving downtown.

I was so busy rushing I didn't notice it was nighttime already.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm here! I'm here! What's the emergency?! Did Jungkook get his head stuck again?!"

"No, Jungkook's fine. We needed you to come here to give you this..."

Namjoon held out a rose for me to take, my favorite flower.

"You made me come all the way over here to give me a damn plant?"

Namjoon chuckled, his dimples showing, "Not quite."

I looked at him, confused, before he gave me the rose and gestured for me to keep walking.

I continued walking before I look to see Yoongi smiling slightly, handing me a rose.

Then it was Jungkook.

Hoseok.

Jin.

Taehyung.

And then I finally see Jimin standing there, smiling slightly.

It was then that I finally put the pieces together, my eyes turning glassy as I put a hand over my mouth. "Oh my god...."

"Kim Nari..... when I first met you, you were simply my counselor. But, with every time we'd meet, I'd slowly fall in love with you more and more until I can't handle it. Stars may have kept me sane when I was younger, but that's changed because of you. YOU'RE my star, and I'm so grateful that you came into my life. So....."

Jimin got down on one knee, pulling out the most beautiful ring I've ever seen, and that's when my tears finally fall, crying softly.

"Kim Nari..... will you make me the happiest man alive..... and marry me?"

I kneel down in front of him, both of us now at the same height. I gently place the roses on the ground, never taking my eyes off Jimin.

"I love you so much...."

"Is that a yes?"

I slowly nod my head, beaming with every breath I take. "Yes."

Jimin smiles brightly before slipping the ring on my finger, before we both stand up and he pulls me in for a loving, passionate kiss.

Everyone else screamed in joy at the success of the proposal. As Jimin and I walked side by side, I couldn't help but look up at the stars.

The stars that changed my life, and the stars that sparked my love for him.

As I looked at Jimin, who couldn't stop smiling for the life of him, to my friends who were screaming in the middle of the night that I finally realized that stars can fall to Earth.

And that I'm in love with the brightest one of them all.