See you later

Nari's P.O.V.

As Jimin finished telling his story, I can't help but be in absolute shock.

He was treated unfairly even in the beginning.

"I'm actually thankful for what my parents did. At least I don't have them in my life anymore."

Jimin clenches his fists, and out of instinct, I lay my hand on top of his.

"Thank you for telling me. I'm sure it wasn't easy to do."

I see Jimin's shoulders relax, "Thank you for listening."

I look at my phone to see that I've been here much longer than our appointed time, but I simply turn off my phone and look at Jimin.

"I admire you for not giving up. Living like that sounded horrible, and I'm sorry you had to go through that. But the fact that you're still here, is amazing."

Jimin sighed. "Why are you trying so hard to make me better? Why even try? I'm hopeless."

"No one is hopeless."

3rd P.O.V.

"No one is hopeless."

Jimin didn't know what to do. All those years, after people telling him he'll never get better. Telling him that he was untreatable, he was finally told otherwise.

Someone finally believed he could get better.

"Hey Jimin. Do you mind if I come back later today?"

Jimin didn't understand. Nari already stayed later than her appointed time, so why would she want to come back later?

"Um, sure? Why? What's going on?"

"I have a surprise planned for you. See you later, Jimin."

Jimin couldn't help but smile. He was right.

She was different.

"See you later."