Different

Nari's P.O.V.

Jimin and I never broke eye contact ever since I first opened the door. "Well freshie. You're not the first counselor I've had, and you're definitely not gonna be the last. So just make this easy on yourself, and leave."

I smiled at his remark, before I grab the white chair near the door and sat down. "So Jimin. What'd you do to end up in this institution?" The smug look on his face suddenly disappeared into a furious scowl. Oh.... now I'm on the wall.

The chair I was sitting in a few minutes ago is now on the floor a few feet away, and I'm now up against the wall, with a furious Jimin holding his arm on my neck.

Right. He has BPD. (If you don't know what that is, you can just look it up :))

"Listen to me very carefully." Jimin whispered. His face was so close to mine I could feel his breath. "You do not get to come in my room and ask me 'What I did.' If you do that again, I won't hesitate to start pushing," he starts pushing his arm into my neck for emphasis.

He shoves himself off me and sits back down on the bed. I still stand there against the wall, taking a deep breath. "I'm not scared of you, Jimin."

He raises an eyebrow at me. Gotcha.

"I don't know what your previous counselors were like, but I know what I'm gonna do. I will never be scared of you. Whenever I'm here, I will ask you all the questions I have, and now matter how mad you get, no matter how badly you blow up... I will be here the next day"

All the anger and smugness from Jimin's face is gone. He simply stared at me, mouth slightly open, the fluorescent lights shining in his eyes.

He looks.... adorable.

My phone suddenly dings, marking the end of our appointment. "Well Jimin. Our time's up for today. I'll see you tomorrow." I give him a smile and leave the room, closing the door behind me.

I pass Jin at the front desk and flash him a smile, which he returns. "Not bad, Nari. Not bad at all." I nodded my head, "I'll see you tomorrow."

Jimin's P.O.V.

Wow. None of my counselors have ever done that before. This girl's different. As I think about her words, I can't help but smirk.

"See you tomorrow, freshie."