Tomorrow

Nari's P.O.V.

As I heard a thud, I knew the police had arrived. I jumped over the counter to see a policeman pinning Hyunsik to the floor.

"May we have the evidence you told us of, Ms?"

"Of course." I opened up my messages to show him all the videos Jin sent me before, the policeman nodding his head.

"If you don't mind, we'd like to bring you two in for questioning." I nod my head before grabbing Jimin's hand as we headed to the police station.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I texted the others to let them know we were in the police station, before I see Jimin walking out from questioning.

Once he sits down I can see the bruises from his fight with Hyunsik. I gently brush my finger over a bruise on his cheek, causing Jimin to smile.

"You didn't have to fight him. There could've been other ways to stall for time."

"It was the best option. Besides, he was so busy fighting me, he didn't even think about coming for you."

I felt my eyes turn glassy, before quickly kissing his bruises, and pecking him on the lips.

He rests his forehead on mine, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear before he whispered, "Let's go home."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eventually, me and Jimin ended up sitting in his room, me tending to his cuts.

He hissed slightly as I tended to a sensitive spot near his eye.

"How bad is it?"

"Not that bad. It's kinda hot, actually."

Jimin chuckled at me before kissing my palm, his way of being grateful.

"So......"

"So what?"

(LET GO....... sorry)

"What's next?"

Jimin smiled, apparently aware of something I'm not.

"If everything goes well.... tomorrow."

Hello friends!! So for this there's a few things I wanted to say:

1. Sorry this chapter was really short, I was kinda stumped on ideas :(

2. This story has made it to over 100 reads?! What?! Thanks so much for all the support y'all give into this story, and I'm so happy that someone likes this story, I give you all my heart!!💞💞

3. Last thing, if it was implied correctly, the next chapter will be the finale. However, before I post the final chapter, I'm going to post my own personal soundtrack to this story. You don't have to look at it if you don't want to, I just felt like doing this for any stories I write :)