Stars

Nari's P.O.V.

"You sure you'll be ok?"

"Yeah, I'm sure."

"Are you really sure?"

"Yeah."

"Like on a scale of 1 to 10 how sure-"

"Taehyung!!"

"Alright, alright! I gotta go, Jungkook wants to play Overwatch again. See ya tonight!"

I smile as I end the call with Tae. I walk up to Jin and smile. "How are you today?" "Pretty good. Jimin has been surprisingly quiet, though." Is that good or bad?

I nod my head and start walking past him, "Thanks Worldwide Handsome!" As I walk down the hallway, I hear Jin laugh, sounding like a windshield wiper, making me laugh.

I open the door to see Jimin drawing on the wall with a black marker. As I look closer at the drawing, I can see it's him reaching a hand up to a bunch of dots.

Stars.

He wants to see the stars.

"How long are you gonna keep staring?" I look away from the drawing to see Jimin staring at me angrily, the black marker clutched in his hand.

"When's the last time you've seen them?" I suddenly realized he liked drawing stars a lot, as they were all across the room.

He turned a plain white room into a galaxy.

Damn.

"Ever since I got here. I know it's stupid. Go ahead and think I'm mental, I don't care. Dammit! This thing is dead!" He chucks the dead black marker at the wall and sits down on his bed.

"It's not stupid. I like the stars too." I sit down on his bed and look over at a pillow. I take both ends of the pillow and rip it open, feathers flying out.

"Bitch, I sleep on that. What the hell?"

I look at Jimin to see him more confused than angry. I grab the feathers and throw them in the air, making them rain down on me and Jimin.

"Stars are special. Even though they are considered to just be balls of gas, they're more than that. To us, they're twinkling lights in the night sky."

Jimin looked up to watch the feathers fall, some landing in his hair.

"Stars can have different meanings to different people. They can be used for wishes, or they can be made to help you draw. To me, I think of stars like a compass. They point me in the direction I'm destined for. And if I'm on the right path, they shine brighter."

I stand up and throw more feathers over Jimin, watching them surround him. He has a dreamy smile on his face as he watches them fall.

He looks... happy.

His smile is really cute. He should smile more.

"So Jimin, if you love the stars, love the stars. Use your purpose of stars to the fullest potential. What do stars mean to you?"

After a few moments of silence, my phone dinged. Shit, I felt like I was getting somewhere.

"I gotta go, Jimin. See you tomorrow." I start walking to the door, when I feel a hand grab my wrist. I stopped breathing for a second.

I turn around to look at Jimin, his eyes locked on mine, some feathers still trapped in his hair, a small smile on his face.

"Stars are..... my safe haven."

Jimin's P.O.V.

I don't know what to say, what to feel, what to do, anything. She didn't mock me. She likes the stars just like me. Just like me.

As Nari started to walk away, my breath stilled and before I could stop myself, I grabbed her wrist. As she looked at me, a stray feather in her hair, I smiled softly.

I barely even register the words as they leave my mouth.

"Stars are..... my safe haven."

Hello friends! I hope you all liked this chapter, cause I got really judge mental when I wrote about the stars fkdkdb. I might upload another chapter later cause I'm feeling really inspired when it comes to writing this story❤️