Eyes and Ears

Nari's P.O.V.

"You were BANNED from seeing him?" After I finish telling the boys about the issue at work, I angrily take a bite of my muffin.

How DARE that asshole make me angry while I'm eating food! Unforgivable.

"Do you know why you were banned?" Namjoon asks me. Everyone tried to think of how and why this was happening.

Jungkook even paused his game, and that SAYS something.

I throw my hands up in the air, exasperated. "I don't know! I think the boss knows about me sneaking Jimin out at night, so that's a possibility. But on the other hand, he would want his patients to be cured, so what the hell is going on?"

"Sorry Nari, I don't know how to help you. This is nearly impossible to figure out." Hoseok sighs before placing his hand on my shoulder, sympathetically.

I grip my pants in anger. There's no way I'm giving up on this.

I'm gonna see Jimin again no matter what.

"So Nari, what are you gonna do?" Yoongi stares at me, extremely curious about my answer.

"If I can't go in the hospital myself, I guess I'll just have to get eyes already inside the building."

I stand up straight, my body burning with determination, a smirk on my face.

"And I know JUST the person for the job!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd P.O.V.

As Jin was working the front desk, miserably under watch from the new amount of security in the building, he got a phone call.

"Hello?"

"Jin. It's me."

"Nari? What's up? You know you're not supposed to contact anyone working in the hospital."

"I need you to do me a favor. I know I shouldn't be asking you all these favors, but I'm begging you, please."

Jin hesitated to respond. It was true that Nari keeps asking for favors that could risk his job.

But then again, the mental hospital is not nearly as enjoyable with all these men here, and now that Nari's gone he doesn't have any friends here.

"What do you want me to do?"

"I need you to be my eyes and ears inside the hospital. I can't go in, but you can see what's going on."

Jin nodded his head.

"I'm on it."

"Oh, and Jin. One more thing...... could you keep an eye on Jimin for me?"

Jin smiled. Through all the updates Nari has told him about her appointments with Jimin, he could tell they liked each other.

He found them ADORABLE.

"Of course."