Locked

Over the next week Hyuck kept to himself. Locking himself in his room whenever they were at the dorm, not talking to anyone when they were out. He was becoming skinny from not eating and pale from not going out.

The other boys kept trying to reach out to Hyuck. The Dreamies had all tried to talk to him but he shut every one of them out. They had even gotten Taeyong to come and try to talk to him but he refused.

All of Hyucks hyungs had given up. They had come to the conclusion that he would go back to normal in his own time.

Mark almost went to see Hyuck once or twice but thought it best not to as it was partly his fault Hyuck was in this state to start with.

It had been a week since the incident and everyone from 127, Dream and even Wayv were going to meet up for the day.

Taeyong tried talking Hyuck out of his room but he wouldn't budge. He just lay there, staring up at the ceiling, wearing Marks hoodie with the teddy sat on his chest, playing with his bracelet.

His face was red and puffy from the tears that were constantly threatening to fall.

Hyuck felt angry at everyone around him, even himself. He felt as though he couldn't trust anyone, even himself. He felt as though he didn't deserve anything right now, that's why he locked himself away.

You can't blame him, he had just been torn from both of his best friends. One had betrayed him and the other... Well, Mark hadn't done anything wrong and that just made Hyuck even more angry because there was nothing he could blame Mark for. It was his own stupid fault that Mark hated him.

Little did he know Mark didn't hate him. Not at all. Mark was missing Hyuck more than ever. The two had only ever fallen out once. Other than that, they had never gone this long without seeing each other or talking. Then again, he wasn't the only one who hadn't been talking to Hyuck because the younger was refusing to talk to everyone.

When all of the boys were getting ready to leave the 127 dorm, Mark told them that he had some things to do and would meet up with them after lunch. Although it took a while to convince Taeyong that he would be fine they soon left at around 10:30am.

Mark left the dorm shortly after them. He started towards the Dream dorm, knowing that Hyuck would be the only one there.

Mark had given into his subconscious that kept telling him to go check on his best friend. Even though Mark still loved Hyuck, he knew they couldn't have that kind of relationship. But he at least hoped they would still be able to be friends.

When Mark got to the dorm he knocked on the door but there was no response. Mark took his key out of his pocket and unlocked the door.

The dorm was silent.

The air stood still, there wasn't a single sound. Just dead silence.

Marks spine shivered as he walked into the dorm. Something wasn't right.

He slowly edged into the room and checked his phone to see if Hyuck had responded to the message that Mark had sent him 10 minuets ago but nope, he hadn't even read it, that's what concerned Mark most.

Hyuck had been leaving everyone on read for the past week. He a least read the messages. But he hadn't even opened the one from Mark.

"Hyuck? You home?" Mark shouted, hoping Hyuck would come out of his room.

It wasn't until he heard a small crash from further in the dorm, followed by a loud thud that his heart really started beating fast.

Mark walked to Hyucks room and knocked on the door. "Hyuck please open up, just let me know your OK and I'll leave you be"

Nothing, not even a go away that the others had been recieving . Mark tried to open the door but it was locked.

Mark started shaking the door. "HYUCKIE, LET ME IN THIS ISN'T FUNNY!" Mark could feel his eyes burning as the tears started forming.

His breaths were getting shorter and faster as he shook the door trying to get in.

That's when Mark remembered that the Manager that stayed in a room downstairs had some keys that could get into any of their rooms.

He sprinted down the stairs and calmly asked for the key saying that Hyuck had lost his key again so he didn't panic the manager.

Mark ran back up the stairs and unlocked Hyucks door to find he wasn't anywhere to be seen. Hyucks bed was made, the tedy Mark had given him sat, holding a small envelope that had the word HYUNGS written on it.
Mark just ignored the envelope and tried to get into Hyucks on suite but that door was locked aswell.

Mark dug into his pocket and pulled out a coin and slowly untwisted the lock on the door.

When it finally swung open, Marks heart stopped at the sight in front of him.

----------
A/N

Sorry again, don't kill me🙈

😊👏🏼💚