The Truth

"I think, I feel the same way towards Donghyuck" Mark responded, smiling at Johnny who smiled in return.

"I think you do as well. I've seen the way you look at him, the way you treat him compared to everyone else. And honestly, I'm not totally shocked that it took you this long to figure it out" Johnny's smile was getting bigger as he laughed at what he had just said.

"but how do I tell him? I can't just say I love you because it will seem like I just mean it as a friend"

"that's for you to figure out.  Try a gesture or something. Anyway I have to get ready to go, have fun with your newfound boy problems".

Mark rolled his eyes as Johnny stood up and laughed as he made his way to his room.

🕙

Hyuck woke up as he heard someone banging around the room. He rubbed his eyes and saw Mark, with his top off, rummaging through his draw he had a pair of black jeans on and his hair was wet as he had just had a shower. Mark pulled a white top out of his draw and put it on as he turned around.

"oh, sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up, I just needed to get washed and dressed." Mark said a smile on his face as he put on a bomber jacket.

"no it's OK. Its 10 o'clock anyway, aaand this is YOUR room after all." Hyuck said as he stood from the bed.

As he walked past Mark he felt really awkward so he left quickly.

Roughly half an hour later Hyuck was washed and dressed as well. He had black jeans a white top and a paint splattered black denim jacket on. He made his way to the lounge where Mark was playing video games with Jungwoo.

Mark was asking Jungwoo about how he and Lucas got together. Mark quickly stopped the convosation when he heard Donghyuck door open. At the time they were the only three in the dorm because the other members had gone out for brunch but Jungwoo was going to have to leave in arround ten minuets because he was meeting up with Lucas so they could hang out for the day.

When Donghyuck was in the lounge Jungwoo stood up and went to his room to gather his things before heading out the front door. He gave Hyuck his controller before doing so.

When the game ended Mark turned to Hyuck who had also turned to face Mark. They were face to face, inches apart.

Mark felt the butterflies again. This time, so did Donghyuck. It wasnt the first time Donghyuck felt like this, for years he was trying to get across to Mark that he liked him but Mark never got the hint, in the end Donghyuck gave up. There was no point in him trying and eventually the way he was treating Mark became the norm. This was the first time that he had felt the butterflies in a while.

Both boys turned away as their cheeks simultaneously turned red.

"I need to tell you something" they both said in unison. They both turned to face each other again.

"you first" Hyuck said gesturing at Mark.

"no you" Mark said gesturing back at Hyuck.

"Fine I will. I had another nightmare last night, the same one" Hyuck said as he looked up at Mark.

"but you were in my room, how did I not notice?" Mark asked, scared that he was not able to help Hyuck.

"OK, firstly you were drunk so I doubt you would have noticed anyway. But also it was before I came to your room, you might not remember but I came to your room at about 2 after I had woken up. You were still up and I was going to tell you then but you were drunk, obviously. So I just kind of put you to bed and sat on the chair in the corner" Hyucks expression was blank, there was no emotion in what he was saying, because he wasn't sure what he was feeling about the situation or how to express it.

"oh my god! Hyuck I'm so sorry. I thought they had stopped?" Mark was now in a state of pity for the boy but also a state of panic. Had he really been that oblivious?

"yeah, they had but it came back again last night. And I think I figured out why."

"oh,why?"Mark was feeling a little more calm now. Now that he knew that Hyuck hadn't been in pain alone this whole time.

" I think it has something to do with going on tour" Hyuck looked up at Mark who was still looking at him,

"what do you mean? Do you not want to come?" Mark was worried now, he couldn't imagine the groups first tour without Hyuck.

"no, no, no. Its not that, I just think that I may be a little, well, scared. And when I say a little, I mean, completely t-terrified" Hyucks emotion almost instantly changed as he said this. He was taking deaper heavier breaths and his eyes looked like they were beginning to swell at the thought of going in tour.

"hey," Mark used his finger to tilt Hyucks head up by his chin so they were eye to eye. "it's OK. Your not going to be alone. Me and all the others are going to be there as well. If it all gets to much to handle, you can tell, ANY of us. We are all there for each other. OK? "

Hyuck smiled at Marks response. He hugged Mark. It was soft. Mark hugged the younger back.

"so, what did you want to say?" Hyuck said pushing the hug apart.

"oh, it's nothing" Mark responded smiling,

"are you sure?"

"yeah, don't worry about it"

"OK"

The truth was Mark had now lost all confidence in what he was going to say and the mood didn't feel right anymore.
"how about we go out for today? Just you and me. We haven't done that in a while." Mark suggested,

"sounds like fun, I'll go get my shoes! " hyuck almost skipped to his room, he was looking forward to spending a day, just him and Mark.

Mark giggled at the younger as he pulled out his phone. What could he do with Donghyuck so he could tell him how he felt at the end. Mark had the perfect idea.

--------------------
Authors note

I hope you guys are ready for the next chapter I'm hoping it will be uwu enough for y'all.

I hope you are all enjoying the story so far, plz vot and comment any ideas you have. Thank you.

😊👏❤️