Nap

"what would you say, if I... were to..."

Mark looked at Hyuck and smiled.

"If I were to ask you, to be my boyfriend" Mark asked, biting his lip as the nerves lingered.

Hyuck sat in silence, looking back at the sun. This made Mark get even more nervous.

Hyuck turned back to look at Mark, a smile on his face.

"I would smile, pause for a moment just to make you worry, then, I would slowly, get closer, so we were inches from each other. Then, I would whisper a yes, before kissing you"

And like that their lips were pressing against each others. Moving in sync. The kiss didn't last long, but it was long enough.

Mark looked at the boy then pushed him away,"you jerk, you actually made me panic"

"I know, that was the point" Hyuck said as a smirk apreared on his face.

"oh, I almost forgot" Mark reached inside his jacket pocket and pulled out the bracelets he had bought earlier.

He showed them to Hyuck who looked at them for a second then back up at Mark. Mark was smiling at Hyuck,

"so, wich one do you want" Hyuck thought about it for a minuet before picking up the black one and putting it on his wrist to admire it. Mark smiled and pulled the other onto his wrist.

"Mark Lee, you are disgustingly cute. But I love it, thank you" Hyuck said as he giggled before placing a peck on Marks cheek.

🕙

The boys sat for a while enjoying each others company before they decided to head back to the hotel.

On the way they decided not to hold hands as they may get seen by fans, now that they were on the busy streets.

When they got to the hotel Taeyong was still up, along Taeil and Doyoung.

"oh no, mom bragade" Hyuck rolled his eyes as him and Mark giggled together at Hyucks comment.

"How was your evening?" Taeyong asked as he sat down with a cup of tea, looking up at the younger two.

Doyoung and Taeil sat soon after so they were all looking up at the youngers.

"It was one of the best nights I've had in a while. But I'm tired now, good night Mark Lee" Hyuck gave Mark a peck on his cheek and went to his room.

This left Mark a blushing mess in front of the others. Doyoung had a look of shock, Taeil a look of concern and Taeyong a look of happiness.

Taeyong knew that the boys had grown closer so he thought nothing of it. Taeil swore that the boys were of a detest towards each other. Doyoung, well, let's just say that he was shook.

"I a-asked Hyuck to b-be my b-b-boyfriend." Mark said looking down at his feet ask his cheeks continued to rise in temprature.

This was when Taeyoung and Taeil turned to the same state as Doyoung, shock.

"wait, seriously?!" Doyoung said, confused about the situation and how he felt about it.

Mark nodded.

"and he said yes?!" Taeil added.

Mark nodded again.

"wow" the two said in unison. This made Taeyong and Mark laugh.

"as long as you're happy. But you can't let the fans find out OK" Taeyong said getting suddenly serious by the end of his sentence.

Mark nodded.