Bye Bye Sunshine

Over the next few months the 127 boys wrapped up their tour. Hyuck had progressively gotten better over time, no longer needing to take the medicine but keeping nearby, just incase.

Mark and Donghyuck had become closer with every city. Hyuck wore his sunflower pin and the bracelet Mark had given him every day, without fail.

Once the boys got back to Korea, Hyuck had one week before he had to move back into the Dream dorm.

Mark decided he wanted to spend every minuet with Hyuck till that moment.

So... He did.

Everyday he had a new suprsie for Hyuck. A different location to visit. Sometimes some of the others trailed along, but that was just to cover up the idea that it was a date.

One or two days that week the two just stayed in bed. Snuggled in each others arms. Never wanting to let go.

Come Friday, Hyuck had packed up everything he needed to moved back in with dream.

Mark helped Hyuck carry his things. "you're still going to be able to visit you know"
Hyuck said as he saw Mark starring at him with sad eyes from his bed.

"I know, but it's not the same. Since I've asked you out, I've seen you everyday and I'm going to miss that beautiful face of yours" Mark said, his voice as sad as his eyes.

Hyuck walked over to Mark and sat on his lap, locking his hands behind Marks neck.

"dont be sad. Please. You'll make me sad." Hyuck said as he leant his forehead on Marks, looking down the boys face and eventually closing his eyes.

"I can't help it, im going to miss my sunshine" Mark almost whispered.

Mark felt a hot tear against his cheek. It wasn't his own. Hyuck could feel his eyes overflow to Marks last words.

"aww, Hyuckie. Don't cry" Mark said as he pushed Hyucks head off of his own, to wipe the tears from Hyucks cheeks.

Mark laughed as he noticed that he was too, crying now. "look what...you made me..d-do" He hiccuped through his tears, a smile in his face.

Hyuck laughed as he wipe his boyfriends tears away. Hyuck paused. His hand cupping Marks cheek as he ran his thumb over it. Hyuck looked right into Marks eyes before connecting lips with the older boy.

Mark soon accepted the boy, kissing him in return as his arms wrapped around Hyucks waist, pulling him closer than he already was.

Hyuck pulled of of his boyfriend and stood up straight away, breaking the kiss and scarring Mark by the sudden movement.

"Hyuckie, what's wrong?" Mark asked as he stood up and turned the younger to face him.

Hyucks eyes were now flooded with tears that coursed streams down his cheeks. Mark quickly pulled the boy into his chest and held him tightly.

Hyuck was quick to calm down in his boyfriends arms, burying his head into Marks chest.

Mark pulled the younger away and looked down at him, tilting Hyucks head with his finger so their eyes met.

"you're going to be fine. I'm only a phone call away and you have the dreamies OK, you don't need to worry about anything. Alright?" Mark said, to wich Hyuck nodded before pushing himself back into Marks chest, to wich the older laughed a little.

Hyuck looked adorable when he was upset. Although it hurt whoever happened to see it, he was as beautiful as ever.

After calming Hyuck down it was time for Mark to leave. He said goodbye to the other dreamies who were all sat in the lounge watching a movie together.