Dates and Lakes

SUUUURRRRRRPRISE!!!!!!!!!

So I know I said I would post when the whole story is done, buuut..... I just couldn't wait that long! :)

So here's Chapter 16 for you to dwell on until the rest is finished.

Also, how cool would it be if One Direction saw this story!!!? Ahh!! That would be extraordinHarry! But... That probably would never happen... *sad face*

And let me know what you think is gonna happen next! Usually when people tell me what they think, they usually get it right! Hehe! Great minds think alike! *winky face*

So make me happy and please comment! I want to try and get at least 10 comments :)

Now.... LETS DO THIS POO!

*Chapter 16*

"Harry, we've been driving for an hour already! Where are we going?"

"Relax love. We'll be there any minute now."

I was rambling on to him about where exactly it was that he was taking me and he just kept shaking his head and telling me to be patient.

I've only properly known him for a couple of hours and I already felt so comfortable around him. I feel like I can tell him anything that pops in my mind and know that he'll be honest with me. Is that strange? Or too soon?

I don't think it's strange.

"You don't need to be home at a certain time do you?"

Harry asked looking at me for a second and then turning his attention back to driving.

"Harry I'm eighteen years old. I can go wherever I want and my parents can't do anything about it."

Why am I lying? Because the truth is, I always let my parents know where I'm going, even if I'm gone just for an hour. If I didn't let them know where I was, I probably would be grounded for the rest of my natural born life!

So as soon as he wasn't looking, I got out my phone real quick and texted my mom not to worry, I was safe, and that I would explain later why I would be home so late.

I had to tell my mom. She probably would go on a rampage and call the SWAT team to come looking for me! She was crazy like that.

But I also wanted Harry to think of me as mature. That I could handle these things on my own, so that's why I tried to be secretive with my phone.

But... being Harry, he knew I was hiding something and started laughing at me.

"It's okay if you need to tell your parents where you are love. My mum still calls me to find out where I am sometimes too."

"Awww... How sweet!" I said grabbing his cheek. Oh how soft they were.

He stuck his tongue out at me and I laughed.

I canceled the message on my phone and decided to call my mom instead.

*ring ring ring*

"Hi mom!"

"Hi sweetie! How was the concert? Did you have a good time? Were the boys even cuter in person? Did you meet the cute curly haired one, Harry? Oh and before I forget..., when are you coming home?"

She was talking so fast that I could barely understand her. And I saw from the corner of my eye Harry giving a smirk. Oh god! Did he hear that?

"Yes it was amazing! Best night ever mom!! Oh and speaking of best nights ever... It's still not over yet!"