When Everything Changes

(Chapter 7) *Harry's POV

The girls here in Seattle were brilliantly loud!

I mean, our hotel room is on the thirty-sixth floor, and we could here them loud and clearcalling our names and wanting us to go outside.

The screaming gave me a rush of adrenaline, and all of a sudden, I was way too eager for the booksigning for some reason.

Not that I didn't like the rest of the signings or anything, it's just that I wish I could take the time to show the fans how much I appreciate them.

For every signing it's all the same; say hi, picture, sign, and bye; say hi, picture, sign, and bye, and it goes on and on! It's sad actually; how big of an effort the fans put in just to see us...

But right now, when I felt the adrenaline rush to my body; I couldn't help but feel that this book signing is going to be different than the rest.

I was staring at the window, looking at all the fans for who knows how long, when all the lads walked in tiredly from out partying too late last night ( well, all except for Liam, who just stayed in the hotel room as usual). And I didn't stay out as late as the others, that's why I'm not as exhausted as they are.

"Hey there curly! What are you possibly looking at this fine morning"?, Louis said in his usual cheerful voice, even though he looked like he would pass out any second.

"Erm... just admiring the view I suppose!", I said with a smile.

"Haha. Is that what you call a girl now?! 'The view!', Niall said tauntingly while nudging Zayn who also looked like he would pass out.

I just smiled and turned back admiring "the view" or whatever my mated thought I was doing.

*********

It was the same like any other busy day we had. We all sat on the couch watching movies while Niall kept asking what were having for breakfast.

I swear!, after what felt like a thousand times asking, Liam finally ordered room service.

We probably swept the kitchen clean with all that we ordered; meaning four teenage lads ( well, Louis wasn't a teenager, but I always forget because he acts the most childish)... and Niall, who could probably out-eat all of us. But we all ate every single bite while constantly talking rubbish and picking out of each others plates.

After breakfast, we all took turns taking showers and then got dressed as we usually do. Paul came in, followed by Lou, who was carrying her styling bag in one hand and Baby Lux in the other.

Lux was so adorable. I love it whenever she comes with Lou; she's like a little sister to me. But she was acting a little fussy this morning, so Lou went to put her down on the bed and settle the rest of her things down to get us ready for the day.

Paul told us all that was going to happen like he always did. We would have an interview in about an hour, followed by a booksigning, soundcheck, and then concert.

Again, adrenaline began to rush throughout my body as I heard the schedule for the day.

It was so weird!! 'Why was I so eager for today? What was going to happen?... Oh well', I thought to myself. ' I'll find out sure enough'.

***********

We were finally all ready, so we rushed down to the back of the hotel and went into the car that would take us for our interview.

Being in the car is where we always get to chill for a fee minutes, so it was nice.

Zayn fell asleep (Big Surprise!), Liam and Niall were on Twitter tweeting away, and Louis was on the phone with Eleanor. Those two were literally the perfect couple.

I've always been sort of jealous, just because I wanted to have a relationship like theirs.

Sure, I've been with a few girls since we've become a band, but I want to be able to share memories with 'that one special person' also.

I guess I had a goofy smile on my face while thinking all of that, because I found myself being watched by all the lads for the second time today.

They added some cheeky remarks and I just gave them my usual cheeky smile; all this going on while Zayn was still sound asleep.

**********

The interview went very well, we answered some rumors, and then we answered some fan questions. Those were always my favorite; they were the kind of questions where I felt I could just answer and be myself.

Next was the booksigning; and for the third time today, I felt chills all throughout my body.

************************

We got to the signing and we waited by the door with Paul until security said it was okay to go in. We could all here the screams loud and clear, and I could already tell it was going to be a massive crowd!

"Let's do this poo!!", I said as we walked into the room where all our fans were excitedly waiting.

These girls were just brilliant! I loved to be able to see the smiles on their faces that they get when they see us; and when they cry, I laugh and give them a hug, which makes them cry even more. I just think it's adorable.

We had a little more time today, so we were able to chat with them for awhile.

As time passed, I looked through the now small crowd of girls and it was like my life flashed before my eyes;

Because the second I glanced at her, it was like I knew everything about her and I knew that she could just might be that special someone that I've been looking for...

*End of Chapter 7*