Please Be Okay?

(Chapter 4)

I woke up feeling exhausted! I couldn't sleep at ALL!! I kept feeling this emptiness inside, but I already knew why. I just couldn't seem to get yesterday out of my mind.

I can't help but think that I should've said so much more to Harry! I mean, I didn't even tell him I love him!! How could I possibly forget to tell him that!! I just about love him and Darcy more than life itself! I felt nothing but guilt, but I also knew I was being too hard on myself.

So I got up out of bed and did what I usually did in the morning.

I took a shower, brushed my teeth, got dressed, got Darcy dressed, and thought about what to eat for breakfast.

Darcy and I were both in the mood for pancakes so that's what I made. I turned on the t.v. Like I did every morning, and turned to the news. I gave Darcy her food and cut it up in little pieces for her.

'I am so grateful she is here... I would be hopelessly lost without her", I thought to myself.

I was just about to sit down and eat, when I heard a reporter say there had been an accident involving a plane crash.

My heart started to pound like never before and I couldn't think anything but bad thoughts. The reporter then said that they would say more about the story when they got all the facts straight.

Everything just became a blank after that. I-I-I couldn't think straight!!

'There is no way that it's Harry!! There is no way that it's Harry!! There is NO WAY that it's Harry'!! I kept mumbling those same words to myself over and over and over again. Darcy was screaming at me from the kitchen, obviously wanting my attention, but I just couldn't seem to move...

My eyes were stuck on the t.v. and I was frozen...

'It can't be Harry... It just can't be... He's going to Australia... He's on his way to Australia to do a tour! It can't be him! He's meeting the boys there! Obviously if it was him, someone would have called right?! Right'???!

I can't explain it, but everything that happened in those last five minutes felt like deja vu.

Because right when I was denying everything to myself... Harry's plane showed up on the screen. It no longer looked like a plane; just bits and pieces of metal.

And there he was... my love, my everything, the father of my baby... being pulled out of the plane by paramedics...

And it was as if someone knocked the air and life out of me, because at the very second I saw him... my whole world fell apart and it was nothing but a blur...

*End of Chapter 4*