The Special Memories

:)

*Chapter 27*

It's quite impossible to explain what I've been through these past couple months.

Because in order to know what a struggle it was for me, someone would have to step in my shoes for a few seconds to know all of the pain, the heartbreak, the hopefulness, anger, disappointment, and eventually... the gratefulness that came at the very end.

Was it rough? Yes. Was I left broken? For a time.

But I think about how the news of Harry's tragic accident, and it makes me realize how much I need him.

How it brings me joy to know no matter what happens; if my day is going good or it's one of those days that everything goes wrong; I will always he the one that he comes home to.

The only one that could bring a smile on his face as soon as he sees me walk in the room.

And the only one that when he's introducing me to people he says 'This is my wife.'

He is the rock that keeps me together.

Without him, I would fall apart.

And it's clear that I almost did.

But there was always that something that kept me going. And its called 'Hope'.

It's the hope that started from the very beginning...

Trying so hard to meet and be noticed by the curly haired boy with dimples from 'One Direction', and then catching his eye from the second we saw each other and falling in love instantly.

Through the hard times and struggles of our relationship, to the happy and best times of my life.

And then to the recent trauma that almost 'did' make me give up that hope.

I know it was a struggle for Harry too.

Even though he was unaware of his surroundings and what was happening to him, there was still a part of his body that wouldn't let him give up.

That little voice that said to keep staying strong and to keep fighting.

And he finally pulled through.

Doctors don't know how... but he did it.

And that's all that matters to me.

I would still like to erase those unpleasant months from my mind, but that terrible part of life was just what led to the very beginning.

All the memories that we've shared together, made us strong and fall in love more and more.

Without those times, I wouldn't have acted the way I did.

The emptiness I felt, the way I fell apart when I heard the news; it was there because I'm in love with Harry Styles.

And when he's hurt, I feel hurt as well.

So I am very grateful for 'those' memories. The good ones.

It always brings a smile on my face when I think about them.

The simple, little things that Harry did for me- not knowing the effect those small gestures had on me- are the ones that I always like to reflect back on...

'The first day I fell in love with One Direction, is a day that I can never forget.

Lily was spending the night at my house for the third time that week.

She didn't want to admit it, but I knew there were family problems going on at her own house which was why she was always at mine.

I didn't mind at all though.