Waiting and Yearning

(Chapter 10)

I am heartbroken...

My world is officially over.... Sure Harry is alive... or if thats what you can even call it. Because he's in a coma; helpless, lifeless, unable to know his surroundings or anything for that matter. He's just... there, with his heart barely beating.

His eyes stay close, so I'm unable to see those beautiful green eyes that I love so much. He doesn't smile that cheeky smile that makes me have that warm tingly feeling inside. He can't even feel my fingers going through his curly hair, or feel the touch of my fingers intertwine with his.

Right now, to Harry, nobody exists... I don't exist.

****************

T

he doctor says Harry suffers from head trauma that was caused when the plane crashed to the ground.

which is why he's in such critical condition.

The doctor also said that this is the worst possible condition to be in a coma and Harry doesn't have a big chance of living. But, he said theres also a 25% chance that he WILL live, so thats what I'm dwelling on, even if its a very small chance.

After all, Harry WAS the only one who made it out alive and I'm just so thankful to be even looking at him right now.

***************

So far, its been two days...

Two days since I've seen him smile, two days since I've felt his arms around me, two days since I've felt his lips on mine, and... two days since he's told me he loves me.

Oh, how I'm yearning to be able to hear and feel those things again. To hear his laugh, to see him play with our daughter, just to have him there...

But for now, I guess my hands wrapped around his will have to do.

I haven't left his side since he's been in here... neither have the boys.

They came straight over here as soon as they heard what happened, and they are just as devastated as I am.

Usually, when I have visits with them, the room is so loud,you can't even hear yourself think. But now, it's totally different.

It's so hard to see them like this, when they're usually so happy and messing around with each other.

Liam went outside for a second to talk with the doctor about everything thats going on with Harry; Niall and Louis are two completely different people now, when they are always so loud with lots of energy, now they just look like zombies who haven't slept for days; and Zayn is his usual quiet self, but I can tell he's taking it just as hard.

Louis is probably taking it the hardest out of the five of them. He and Harry are like the best friends that anyone could ever ask for. They love each other. And he hasn't stopped crying since... just like me.

So we've been comforting each other and I'm grateful for that.

I had Darcy stay with the neighbor because I didn't want her to experience any of this and have her remember these memories of her daddy like this in her head for the rest of her life. I want her to be as happy as possibe, so I decided to wait until we knew for what was going to happen.

Anne, Gemma, and Harry's stepdad came, and they didn't take it very well.

His mom took it way too hard, and I've never seen anyone break down the way she did. I just hugged her and we held each other until she started to calm down a little.

And Gemma... poor Gemma... her only little brother is in a coma. She hasn't said anything since they came in, but then again, silence hasd been the highlight of my day for the past two days.

And.. it was so hard for me to look at her. She looks so much like him... Looking at her makes me want Harry to wake up so much more that I feel like I'll go crazy if he doesn't.

All this is just going by so fast and all this is just too much to be taking in. I've never felt like this before! Usually I'm the one who puts a smile on people's faces because I'm always happy all the time. Now, I feel like I don't even know who I am anymore.

Just then, the machine that's keeping Harry alive, suddenly started beeping rapidly and it went flatline...

Everything happened so fast that, all I can remember were the doctor and nurses rushing us out of the room and dragging me out because I was screaming and resisting. I didn't want to let go of his hand!

And then the door closed, and all I saw were nurses rushing towards Harry trying to get an inch of life back in him...

*End of Chapter 10*

Read below (:

Next chapter: Whats going to happen to Harry? And more flashbacks!!! How does Shailene react to Harry falling for her!? I will post all this Friday IF:

1. I have 5 new fans 2. 5 new votes from each chapter 3. and 5 comments on each chapter!!

Oh and, if youre reading this far I'm going to start posting 3 times a week because its getting a little too much So anyways LOVE YA and tell me what you think of this story. Please be honest :) -Jessie