Darcy(Part 3)

(Part 3)

I had finally gotten myself together and took a shower to make myself look presentable for Harry.

I made sure my shirt that I put on was baggy because I was going to the airport and I knew by experience that there would be cameras.

And I did NOT want the media to guess my secret.

My mom had just dropped me off and I was walking through the hallways to the entrance where the boys plane would land.

My mind was still constantly going over how I was going to tell my boyfriend and...his bestfriends.

Should I tell Harry privately and let him break it to the guys later?

Or should I tell them all together?

But then again, I don't think it would be best to tell all five of them at the same time...

And it would probably be the best thing if Harry was the only one who knew for now.

This news is really scary for me and absolutely exciting and it will be special if Harry and I were the only ones to share this beautiful moment, just us two together.

---------

It had taken me at least twenty minutes to finally find the right flight entrance because being the dork that I am, I got lost about six times.

But by the time I got there, I had already made up my mind about what I was going to do.

I figured since I haven't seen Harry in so long, it would be nice if we went out to eat or something.

That way he could tell me everything that happened when he was away and we could catch up from where we left off.

And then... I would tell him the big news.

I have been dating Harry for a few months now and his fans sometimes recognize me when I go out in public, so I've learned not to get scared when some come charging and screaming at me for a picture.

And there were at least over a hundred girls waiting for the boys to come out, so I thought if I didn't want to be seen, the best idea would be for me to try to hide my face.

I didn't bring a sweater with me or anything, so I walked over to the empty chairs, away from all the chaos and tried my best to not draw any attention to myself.

Everyone's back was faced to me and it seemed to be safe to look around and be noisy.

I couldn't help but notice all the 1D merchant all the girls were wearing, or the fan-made signs people took out of their time to make.

They all seemed so excited, and it was so weird how a couple of months ago, those girls were Lily and I.

Doing anything in our power to just try to get a glimpse of the boys.

We are incredibly lucky to now say that they are five of our best friends that we would do absolutely anything for.

And if I could, I would bring every single one of the fans to my house and tell the guys that they better bring their butts over to meet them.

Because I'm still a Directioner forever and always and Directioners stick together no matter what.

Harry and the rest of the guys don't know this, but I still have my One Direction blog that I update every day and fangirl with my online besties about how the boys are so hot and how we're all gonna marry them one day.

Nobody knows that I'm Harry's girlfriend on there, and I hope it stays that way, because if people found out that it's me, I wouldn't be able to talk to everyone the way that I do.