Why Me?

Hey guys!! I just wanted to say thank you so much for all the support and nice comments I've been getting for this story! You guys are all so sweet

And if you've been reading this story from the beginning, you'll know that it's not the happiest story but... After this chapter... The rest of the story is gonna be mostly all in flashback so it's gonna be Happy! Finally!!!

So it's gonna be almost a completely different story so let me know what you guys think and keep reading and commenting!

(Chapter 11) *Past Time*

As I said before, everything happened so fast..

Harry going flatlined, the doctor and nurses rushing in, me getting dragged out of the room like some raggedy doll, and... this hurts to even think about... the doctors trying to bring Harry back to life.

I'm not even gonna go in to full detail about how we are all reacting to all of this because it's not very pretty... and to tell you the truth, it's honestly just too hard to see all the people I love and care so deeply for feeling like this.

Let's just say, the doctor found Harry's note and gave it to me. I opened it upend I could see dried tear marks; which then were covered up by my own tears...

I swear... you could hear my heart shatter to a million pieces from a thousand miles away... and I just broke down.

"WHY?! WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME!?? WHAT DID I DO WRONG?!! WHAT DID HARRY DO WRONG!? PLEASE JUST LET IT BE ME!! LET IT BE ME AND NOT HARRY!!"

I screamed out at the top of my lungs so loud that I felt my lungs would explode. I knew I was acting insane because Zayn and Louis picked me up and took me outside. And I could see the look on everyone else's face just before I was dragged out, that they were deeply worried about me.

Zayn just held me there until I calmed down while Louis gave me a look that could tell was a 'Im really concerned about you' look.

Right then and there, I started pouring out tears and ran into Louis digging my face in his chest. We both started crying then and we just held each other.

"What's going to happen, Lou??!", I said while still bawling my eyes out. "What's going to happen to Harry??!" "I can't live without him, I just can't!"

I've always like Louis, just because he was very caring and I always feel like I can tell him anything. He's very considerate and understanding and always put everything he has in your problems and make them seem like his own.

He rubbed my back and pushed the hair out of my face, "I don't know, love.", he said in the most caring voice, with tears streaming down his face. "I honestly don't know..."

Zayn was right behind us, trying to comfort us while holding back his own tears. Since they were both right here, and I couldn't possibly hold in MY emotions anymore, I decided to pour out everything I had been feeling for the past few days and told them everything that I felt.

"I'm just so scared! I'm so scared... not just for me... but for Darcy! What if she grows up never getting to know her daddy the way I want her to. I want her to have the best life possible! How is she gonna have that if Harry's not there to see grow up!! He was supposed to be back! He was supposed to be back after the tour! He promised!!!... I can't do this anymore! What am I gonna do?? What am I gonna do??"

Because honestly, I really don't know what to do anymore. I feel useless. My one and only true love is in a room being shocked back to life by people we don't even know and I can't do anything about it but sit back and wait for something to happen.

Sometimes... silence is better than words; and in this case, it definitely was. Because Zayn looked into my eyes with nothing but love and concern in his eyes and both he and Louis gave me a hug and told me that no matter what happens... they will always be there for me.

And for the first time in these last two days, I actually smiled... I felt loved. And that's really all that I needed. Love and comfort.

So I grabbed Zayn's hand, and Louis waist, and we walked back in the hospital desperate for some hopefully good news and all the luck we can get...

*End of Chapter 11*

So what did you guys think??? Be sure to let me know and comment. :) And if you like this story please fan me and vote!