Forever and Always With You

So I know I was supposed to update on Thursday... but I was dealing with a girl that hacked mine and my friends kiks and posing as us.

So if you've been talking to me, or you think you've been talking to me, my ONLY kik is beerox93.

My poser is welovehazza. So if you've been talking to that kik, that is NOT me. Please report it (:

So........ THE LAST CHAPTER! 

Enjoy (:

(Chapter 28)

As I looked back at some of the few memories that we shared, I realised how lucky I was to have a life that I did.

I have a family, loyal friends. Everything.

Everything that already happened; whether it be good or bad; it was all apart of life.

The bad ones are a thing of the past.

But the good ones; when Darcy was born, or when Harry and I promised to spend our lives together; those are the memories that I will always reflect back on.

I will never forget the time that I got the call from the day when the doctor called me.

It's still hard for me to look back on because that day just reminds me of the horrible months that ended up with that phone call.

But I'll tell it anyways.....

'When I heard that voice on the other end, I didn't faint. I didn't lose my words. I didn't go into complete shock and freeze up like normally do.

Nope.

Instead. I ran to pick up Darcy, smiling and crying tears of joy.

I don't really remember how I got there or even tue drive there.

I was just so excited and I needed to see it with my own eyes.

~

I was pacing back and forth in the hallway; staring at the door where Harry was behind.

They had just given him some medicine for the pain, so I had to wait just a little bit longer.

Word had spread that he was finally awake, and Harry's family were all eagerly waiting in the waiting room.

I left Darcy with her grandma Anne.

And I felt bad that she was still waiting while her little boy was only distance away.

But she told me I should really be the one to see him first.

That she knew Harry, and he would want to see me be the first to walk through those doors.

So here I was.

Shaking beyond belief and terrified.

What do I say to him? I haven't seen him in months!

Should I just not say anything and hold him like I've been wanting to for so long, or should I tell him how much I missed him?

Will he even remember me? He was hurt pretty bad and had many fractures and concussions.

Could there be a possibility that he'll suffer from memory loss? And if so, for how long? Forever?

When the nursed and doctor cane out of the room, I was not prepared.

"You may go in now Mrs. Styles," the doctor said gesturing to the door that was now open.

Out of the many months I've been in and out of the hospital, it was weird that I remember the doctors name.