Missing Harry

I know I haven't been keeping my word when I say I'll update. And I'm really sorry for keeping everyone waiting for so long.

But I'm updating now and I promise I won't wait this long anymore to update (:

And I WAS going to make this the last chapter, but I decided to have 1 more after this and then the Epilogue (:

So I'm almost there (:

This chapter has been requested since I started this book so I hope you like it (:

(Chapter 26) *Present Time*

"I love Harry so much and I really and truly hope he's going to be okay."

"And if Shai is watching this, I just wanna say to her that I hope she stays strong. For Harry, for Darcy, and for all of us that care so much about her."

I shut off the t.v. just in time before the reporter started talking.

I know I shouldn't be watching, but what happened to Harry is all everyone's been talking about.

There were even fans waiting outside the hospital, faces red, tears down their faces; showing their support.

There have been hundreds of girls there ever since it was announced worldwide that 'heart throb Harry Styles' was in critical state.

I've been getting thousands of letters in the mail every single day from fans who are praying that a miracle happens and Harry will come back home to all of us.

And I'm waiting anxiously with them...

To be honest; I would think that all the love and support I've been getting would have helped me out a bit, but it hasn't.

I find myself getting more and more depressed every time another day passes by.

It's just scary.

Not knowing if my life will be like this from now on.

Because I know I can never be truly happy again if Harry isn't by my side.

It's been so long since I've seen him talk, or smile, or even seen a slight movement from him.

Everyday that does pass by with the news I want to hear, I lose hope...

I've been getting calls from the boys a lot lately also.

They like checking in on me to see how I'm doing and I really enjoy hearing their voices.

It makes me remember the good old days when everything was good and peaceful.

When we used to hang out together. Just the six of us...

I hope one day it will be like that again.

Lily has also been calling on me and doing the best she can to help me cheer up.

She suggested that I get a small job somewhere; that it would help me get my mind off things, so I decided to take her word for it.

I turned in applications after applications and finally I got a job offer at a bakery not far from our house.

I've been working there for a couple of weeks now and so far, Lily was right.

It does get my mind off of things for a short time.

And I've also been spending quality time with my daughter, the only other person who keeps me sane.

Not only has it brought us closer, but it also puts a smile on my face knowing that I get to spend time with her.

We'll go for walks in the park and have a picnic, or draw each other pictures, go get ice cream; Anything that her mind comes up with, we do it.

And when she asks about her daddy, I tell her the truth.

~

I had just gotten off of work and I was only way to pick up Darcy and find out what she had planned for us today.

I've been leaving her with the DayCare, so they take care of her while I'm working.

The program is only five minutes from the bakery, and since I hardly gotten any fresh air since the accident, I've been walking everyday to pick her up instead of using the Range Rover.

I really enjoy these short walks that I have because for one thing, it clears my mind; and it also helps me feel like my life is somewhat normal for once.

And since Harry wanted to live in a small neighborhood so we could have privacy, there were only a few people walking around enjoying their peace and quiet also.

I could start to see Darcy's DayCare come in to view when my phone started vibrating.

I searched for it on my bag and saw that I had a text from Louis.

'Hey love. How are you doing today? The lads and I are all thinking of you and we're trying to make a trip out there real soon. Stay strong okay. Love you. x -BooBear'

I was just about to text him back too, but my phone started vibrating again.

I stopped in my tracks when I saw who it was from.

This time it was a call from the hospital.

My heart started racing and I was praying to God that it want going to be bad this time.

'Just please. Please just this once. Let it be good. If it isn't, just let it not be any worse.'

I quietly um led those words to myself and slowly put the phone to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Hello Mrs. styles?"

"Yes this is her."

"How are you?"

"I'm okay I guess. Please tell me everything is alright!"

I needed to know why they were calling me. Because every time they did, my whole world seemed to crash more and more with the news they gave.

I'm just hoping this time it will be different.

"Well Mrs. Stlyes. I don't know if it's just alright. I..."

No. Please. Please Please oh please not be what I think it is.

I started crying right then and there.

I was scared what he was going to tell me.

"Whatever you have to s-say, p-please. Just say it."

He gave a light chuckle and talked very calmly.

"Well love. What I was going to tell you before you interrupted is that it's finally happened."

"W-what happened?"

I've been picturing this over in my head hoping I would hear the words I wanted to hear.

The man on the other line spoke calmly again and this time I could hear warmth and happiness in his voice.

"He's awake."

*End of Chapter 26*

YAY HE'S AWAKE!!!!!!!

WHAT DID YOU THINK?????

Let me know please (:

50 votes and 50 comments? (:

And again, I promise I won't keep you guys waiting for so long anymore.