Daddy's Girl

(Chapter 2) Harry's POV

As I said goodnight to Darcy, I tried to think of a way to explain to a three year old, that she wasn't going to see her daddy for awhile.

I looked into her eyes; she was so beautiful... just like her mother. Even though Shai says she looks more like me but the only thing she has of me are my green eyes and curly hair; everything else,... I see her mother.

I scooted up closer to her and kissed her cute little button nose. She is so curious now, so I know she will realize when I'm gone. I told her that I was going away for awhile with her Uncle Louis, Uncle Zayn, Uncle Liam, and Uncle Niall. Her face lit up at the sound of their names.

She loved the lads so much and I was so grateful that her and Shai got along with them so well. "Unc Lou"!, she said. She couldn't say 'uncle' yet, so whenever she see the boys, she calls them Unc Lou, Unc Zayn, and so on... But she was partically fond of Louis, probably because he was so crazy and he always made her laugh. I know that's why I love him so much! And all the boys think she's the cutest thing in the world. They always tell me how lucky I am to have such a beautiful family and I always answer with 'I know'. Because I knew how grateful I was to have Shai and I appreciate how she sacrifices alot for me and all the craziness from the fans that go on in my life.

"Yes", I said, "with Unc Lou" "And when I get back, I'll bring you home a bunch of presents okay"? I tried to say this with a smile and held back that tears that were starting to pour out of my eyes.

"Why you going daddy"?, Darcy said.

She wouldn't understand yet that I was going on tour with the lads and we would be performing to hundreds of thousands of girls all over the world. She wouldn't understand why my face is all over the television when I'm trying to go out in public, or why there's screaming fans following us wherever we go. And she wouldn't understand how there's paparazzi and cameras with us at all times when were trying to just buy a simple meal at the market.

All of this was going through my mind so instead of explaining all that to her, I tell her 'To make people happy sweetie",

I bend down and kiss her goodnight and hug her as long as I possibly can. Oh how I'm dreading to leave my little princess.

I finally have to force myself up because our plane would be leaving very soon. I tell my little girl 'goodnight' and that I love her. "I love you too, daddy", she says and I turn around and look back at the face I would have to wait to see for the next four months.

*End of Chapter 2*