Brotherly Love

Chapter 14 : No sorry?

I wake up and head straight to the kitchen. my mom had an doctor appointment today and I was left in the house with Caleeb. I let out a huge sigh and grabbed a cup of yogurt out the fridge.

"Hey". Caleeb said with sleep in his eyes. I mean I would just talk to him and pretend to be friends when deep down all I want to do is kiss the shit out of his soft lips.

I get up and turn to face him fully."Good morning Caleeb".

And that's when he came closer to me. close enough to the point we're our lips were lingering and his arms were already around my waist. I miss his touch.

"what are you trying to do exactly ?". I ask raising my eyebrows at him .

"I'm trying to kiss the only girl that's really been on my mind".

I push him away from me but he comes back closer pinning me down on the kitchen counter and also making my juice fall on the floor.

"Your cleaning that shit up yourself".

"I didn't love her Hope ...nor did I have feelings for her, I was just drunk and didn't know what I was doing ....so that kiss happened". His eyes were fill with regret but all I wanted to do was slap the hell out of him.

I hate getting attached, and right now I was too attached and this is always bad because I always seem to get fucking hurt.

"It was the past Hope, I need you in my future". He continued.

"Why?....". I ask while my voice trailed off.

Hold in the tears HOPE, hold them in.

"Because to me? Your perfect ....every girl has a flaw but to me I just think your the best thing that ever happened to me, I love you Hope ....more than you know and I mean that with every drop of blood that runs through my veins".

"Your veins look weak".

He gave me a evil glare then smiled. I cupped his face in my palms and pulled his lips closer to mine. Finally they met and the kiss went into great passion.

I felt like I was on top of the world when his tongue started to dance with mine , the way his soft hands traveled along side my curves. The way his eyes would close and open just to see if this was true love.

He breaks the kiss and looks into my eyes. They were just too perfect and I wanted to stare into them all day long if I had to make a choice .

"Cindy? ". I ask rubbing his soft lips with my thumb.

"Oh you think were together?, I could never be with another after my heart belongs to someone else".

We both begin to smile and for a moment, I felt like I was too in love with this dude. Again we start to kiss, I was being picked up and soon placed on a soft bed .

•••••••••••••••••°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°•••••••••••••••••••

Chapter update ...its small but worth reading, vote and follow!!