Brotherly Love

Chapter 12 : Mommy dearest

"Hide me". she was out of breath. All I could do was sit next to her and wipe away the few tears coming out her eyes."All he did was hit me , I couldn't go anywhere and I couldn't call anyone".

She was more broken than the day I saw her sign the divorce papers."It's okay mom , you and the baby can stay here". I reassure her.

"Until I get back on my feet of course". she says as a weak smile forms on her face.

"I'll get the guest room ready". Caleeb said walking towards where the rooms were located.

"Happy Birthday Hope". I turn my head and look at the time on the clock.

Time : 11:58 P.M.

"Thank you mom". I kiss her forehead and pull her into a hug.

*-*

I get up and take a long stretch. Today is Thursday. My mom got use to living with us. As for me and Caleeb. Were still getting use to being a couple.

I turn and see that he was still asleep. I sigh and push him off the bed.

"Jerk!". he screams making me laugh.

"I got the shower!". I say running towards the bathroom. I got in just in time and locked the door.

"You'll pay my love". he said with a little chuckle.

Hearing those words made butterflies appear in my stomach. 'My love'. I was beginning to get use to those words.

*-*

After my shower I headed towards my walk in closet. Caleeb was no longer in my room , which was a good thing.

I hated being harass while getting dress. Or do I ?.

I picked out my red crop top with my booty shorts and slipped on my red and white socks. I grab my red , white and black Jordan's and let my hair go wild.

I apply my red lipstick and grab my bag. I can't wait until it's Christmas break. All I want to do is sleep.

I walk out of my room and headed to where my mom was making waffles for breakfast. She gives me a tight hug and a kiss on the cheek.

I took a seat and sipped on the glass of apple juice."You know it's very obvious". She says placing a plate in front of me with two waffles on them.

"What is?". I ask raising my eyebrow.

"You and Caleeb being together". She answers setting down a plate for him as well.

We already told my mom that we started a relationship. She would of noticed and picked up on it anyways.

"Were trying not to do that".

"Well try harder because right now the love is too strong not to hide".

"Where are you going with this mom?".

"I'm saying , if you want to hide the fact that you guys are together , show more hate than love".

Caleeb walks towards us and took a seat next to me. He leans over and kisses me on the cheek. I immediately started to blush.

"What were you guys talking about?". Caleeb said taking a bite out of his top waffle.

"Hating each other". I say taking a bite of my waffle.

"Not technically". My mom chips in."I was just saying to Hope that if you guys want to hide that your actually dating , then show more hate than love". My mom explains once again.