Brotherly Love

Chapter 13 : Old habits

You know that feeling you get when you first have a crush on someone... And I mean to the point where stalking them was actually okay? In your head. well here I am ...sitting with Alexis at the mall while watching Caleeb and his friends run around and catch a football.

"You should like ....talk to him". Alexis says breaking the weird silence that surrounded us.

I shook my head no. I mean we would of been all lovey dovey until she had to tell me that. He even started talking to that Cindy bitch again.

I let out a huge sigh and got up. "I'll call you ...heading home".

"Are you okay?".

No shit sherlock ...I'm super great to the point where I want to twerk. Sike.

I get up and walk away . I couldn't just sit there and pretend I didn't care for him anymore. It hurts to know that I would have to move on. but sometimes you have to give away your most prize possession for someone you love. And in that case my best friend won the title.

*-*
I sat down in class staring at the clock. I had a class with Kevin and he just had to sit next to me. I doodle the little notes that I was suppose to write. I felt as if the eyes he were giving me were driving drills in the side of my head.

"Can you just stop?". I said turning my head to him.

"I know I messed up but you won't even hear me out". He explains still looking at me with sadness in his eyes.

At first I felt bad but then when reality shook I really didn't care to what he had to say.

"I did...I tried to hear you out but once again you took advantage of me".

"I had to do it, you just don't understand how hurt I was that I had to".

"Why should I even care? I don't have a care in the world for my past and for your information , I do understand ,I understand how it feels to be stabbed in the back so many times that it started to stop hurting".

I knew my feelings for him were still lurking about in my heart some where but I shut them in for a reason. For one I had moved on and two, I won't let my past have any interference with my present or even my future.

"Can you just stop And hear me out?". He pleas.

"And you know what the funny thing is Kevin?". I paused and catches my breath."I truly cared about you". I turn away.

The pressure was building up and I couldn't stand being seated next to him. I raise my hand waiting for my teacher to notice it.

"Yes Hope?". Mr. Sharks answers.

"Can I please excuse myself to the bathroom for a moment?". I ask getting ready to grab my things and leave.

He nods his head yes. I gather my things and walk out. I headed straight for the bathroom.

Once I was inside I washed my face and looked in the mirror.

"Just chill Hope". I say to myself as I catch my breath. I was going to have a panic attack if I didn't calm down sooner or later.

I hear the bathroom door bust open and Kevin walks in. I look at him in shock as I dry the left over water from my face.

"Girls bathroom for a reason". I say to him making my way out.

He grabs my arms and holds into them firmly. Not too firm but enough to make me stay still and look at him confused.

"I feel bad, like so very bad but I'm going to tell you this and man up about it". He states looking me in my eyes.

"Tell me what?". I ask still confused.

"You remember Mary?". He ask still holding firmly onto my arms.

"I mean how could I forget, once we broke up you went right to her". I answered rolling my eyes.

"She had an abortion , I never knew she would of gotten pregnant and I was for sure I was not ready for a baby and she wasn't either, even though we made that decision together I never told my parents about it". He explains to me.

I was shocked. Matter a fact I was so shocked that my mouth was open and my appearance looked unlady like.

"Tony had that information on me because Mary and him go way back so she told him, if I didn't do him that favor to hurt you, he would of told my parents and they would of kicked me out the house". He finishes wiping a tear that fell from his eye.

I was lost for words. I just let go of his grip and gave him a long embrace . who knew this asshole had so much information about the people I care about. The ones who told me that they would never hurt me. Even though Kevin hurt me before, it wasn't as bad as now when I thought I could trust him again.

"I'm sorry". I answer kissing His cheek. I feel him as he nods his head in the crook of my neck.

I guess I can finally trust again or so it seems like .

"From now on ,I tell you everything and I mean everything". He says backing away from me.

"One question". I say to him.

"That is?".

"Why? ,why did you feel that it was right for you to hurt me to the point that I felt like I couldn't trust again?". I ask .

"I was young, still am , I wasn't thinking about your feelings and when it finally came down to it, I really did love you, still do". He explains to me running his hand through my hair.

I smile and nod at him."I understand that".

*******************************************
This chapter was requested to be completed by many, I for real thought it was done but wattpad must of deleted a lot of things before I publish this chapter .

Even though my new ghost readers will be seeing this, at least many asked for me to finish it
Stay safe
Vote comment and follow .