Brotherly Love

Chapter 5: Bob the builder

*-*

"I wouldn't mind". Caleeb finally says flashing me a smile , showing off his pearl white teeths.

"Great". My dad says standing up."Then it's all settled".

He walks out of the kitchen and Caleeb comes to join me with a glass of orange juice.

"I think this should be interesting". he said smirking.

"How so?". I shot him a confused glare.

"Because maybe you can confess your feelings for me and we can live happily ever after".

Did he just ?

"Your so pathetic". I roll my eyes.

"Is that what you call it Hope ?".

I grab my bag and phone and got up off the stool.

"Let me leave before your mother gets here...wouldn't want to wake the devil". I smirk ,turning on my shoe heel and heading for the door.

Caleeb jogs up behind me. Grabbing my waist and spinning me to face him.

Yes , now kiss me and tell me you love me.

"It's going to be fun living with you". he says smiling from ear to ear."I wouldn't miss teasing you for any thing else in this world". he finishes.

Typical Jerk I tell ya.

"Whatever you pig".

"When did I become this ? thought I was a man whore?". he smirks.

Hearing that my cheeks started to heat up. I couldn't be embarrassed any more than I already was. Instead of saying another word , I left.

*-*

"I can't believe you actually told him". Cally a friend of me and Alexis said.

"But it's true". Alexis says rolling her eyes.

"Can't you just say he was -". I was cut off by Samantha nodding her head no.

"He can't be exploring his options by sleeping with everyone". she finally says.

Alexis shot her a glare. "Not everyone , I would die first". Everyone started to laugh.

I took a bite of one of my French fries. We were eating out at the mall. Even though I didn't want to eat. One couldn't really hurt.

Speaking of the devil. Caleeb and his friends Jessie and Karl walked into the food court.

I took up a napkin and covered my face."Very clever". Alexis says taking away the napkin."But you still have your whole body to cover".

I roll my eyes at her and focused my attention back to Caleeb who was ordering and laughing among his dumb but silly friends.

Maybe this time , he won't actually notice me. Making me feel like a complete idiot in front of my friends. I won't let it happen, not this time.

"I think Caleeb is the finest". Cally says cutting me out of my thoughts.

She was right. Not like his friends were exactly ugly , Caleeb just seems to top it off.

"I'll say Jessie". Alexis blurts out.

"Only because you don't like Caleeb". Cally calls out.

Alexis shrugs.

It was true though. And to this day I don't understand why.

She took a scope of her chocolate ice cream , leaving some on her top lip. It made me giggle.