Brotherly Love

Chapter 20 : This is goodbye .

Dear Diary,

Words can't express how I am feeling right now. I never knew watching your eyes close for the last time would hurt so much. To see your lifeless body lay there still holding onto my hand tightly as your grip loosened. I could see the tear slide slowly down your cheek as I saw the pain take over your body. The smile that was once on your face had faded and that's when I truly knew that I had lost you . They say it gets better but I don't see how. I cry each night seeing that imagine playing back and forth in my head.

I miss the taste of your soft lips. And that thing you use to do with my hair?, God if I can only have that for one more day. My heart broke in half to hear them tell me I only had 5 minutes left . 5 short yet lonely minutes to say goodbye .

Today I woke up and hugged the side of your bed to see if it was really true. True that the one person I can count on and love me for who I am , has gone. Your mom and dad tell me their doing okay but I can still see the sadness in their eyes. Like the soul they once had has given up on them. I can see the way your best friend stands and stares at your locker until the bell rings. And how your friends look at the empty spot at their lunch table. Your baby sister is beautiful. I see how much her smile reminds me of you . She has this cute little giggle , I know your watching us . Protecting us.

We miss you Hope, and even though all you want us to do is move on and be happy, We just simply can't , you mean too much to us to ever let you go so easily out our minds. God has again received another angel .

Sincerely ,

Hope's True Love

-----------------------***************-----------------------

Well this is the end of this book, hoping I can start another one soon .

Sorry that this took too long
Thanks for the reads and the votes

Again, losing someone to cancer can be difficult ,but some people can't move on .

So I have decided to make a part Two to this book , information will be in the first page of the story .

Part two for this book is out NOW!!! Go vote and comment and show love and support.