Brotherly Love

Chapter 7 : You do ?

1 month later

*-*

"That's the last of the boxes". Caleeb said as he sat the last box down on the coffee table.

We were finally finish moving into my new home. It was a three bedroom , two bathroom condo. My room was the biggest since I have my own bathroom.

I place my makeup set on my dresser and put all of the rest of the stuff such as lotion , perfume , hair spray and etc.

I walk over towards my walk in closet and took a look. It was finally organized. I hear my room door open and I turn to see Alexis looking at my room with a 'awwww' look on her face.

"It's so beautiful". she gushes.

Caleeb comes rushing in the room."I tried my hardest to keep her out". he said in between breaths.

All I could do was chuckle. They are a trip and a half.

*-*

Today was Saturday and I was at work listening to Jackie and the rest of her co workers debate as I sat down and took notes. There was this handsome guy In the room. He looked to be around my age but I wasn't sure.

He kept looking at me but if I look back at him he would look away quickly.

Talk about being a complete creep.

Jackie turn her attention to me. "What do you think Hope?".

I was caught off guard. I was hardly paying any attention to what she was saying. My lips started to open but were closed by all the attention I was getting by everyone including Alexis.

"I think ...No". I lie. She nods her head and continued to talk. Was I that lucky?.

*-*

After the meeting was over I went over to my desk and stuffed my notes inside I took up my bag and took my phone off the charger.

"You think she shouldn't donate money to the children's orphanage". a deep voice says behind me. I turn to come face to face with the same guy I saw earlier.

"What?". I ask confused.

"She was asking you if she should give the money to a children's orphanage.... you said no , she shouldn't". he explains to me.

Oh that's what she said. Now a child out there won't get what they need because I was too busy checking out this guy.

"What's your name". he ask taking a seat in my chair."It would only be polite of me to ask".

"It's Hope....Hope Grey". I said shaking his hand. His palms were soft , I didn't want to let go.

"Have dinner with me tomorrow". he said standing up.

"I can't". I answer with a smirk. He had now gained a sad look upon his face."I don't know your name and I sure don't have your number".

A smile made it's way across his face as I unlock and handed him my phone. He locked his number in and put 'Hope's Future' as his name.

"Are you sure that your my future?". I ask walking away.