Brotherly Love

Chapter 11 : Be mine

I pull away from him. There is no way I wanted to kiss this manwhore.

Okay I'm lying , I really did but then I remembered he slept with Cindy last night. I won't be a puppet to his sexy -

"Hope?". I snap out of my thoughts and looked into his eyes. They were nothing compared to mine , His were just perfect."Was it something I said?".

More like did. You slept with that slut and pressed your ever so gergous lips against mine.

"Your with Cindy , You love her , She loves you". I explain to him as I took a seat on the couch.

He came and sat next to me. Closing his eyes as he relaxed."But that's the thing Hope , We have no love for one another".

"And why is that?". I ask turning on the TV. Sam and Cat would be starting. I didn't catch last nights episode.

"Because Hope , I'm in love with someone else". he states as his eyes opened.

I knew it ! . Manwhore ! it was written all over his face. Who wouldn't want to be in love with this fucker? .

"You". he finished. My heart felt as if it was being ripped out my chest. My blood started to rush faster throughout my body.

"Your funny". is all I could say."Because if you were so in love with me , Why have sex with her?".

He sat up and pulled my chin closer to his face."She was fingering herself".

No wonder all I could hear was her. Well that's about a billion slaps in my face right there.

"So you see Hope , I'm clearly in love with you". With that he leans in and kisses me passionately.

After we pull apart he stroked my hair as we stared at each other smiling."is this a stare off?". I ask confused.

"No but I wouldn't mind one". he answers still staring into my eyes."You know the rules?".

I nod. "No kissing".

he smiles. "No hugging".

"No touching" I simply reply.

"What if I can't resist and I have to touch?". he says coming closer to me.

"Then I would win". I wink at him.

Shit!. Hope he didn't notice.

"I win". he says coming on top of me. I place both my arms around his neck. We continued to stare into each others eyes."Be mine".

"But I -" he kisses me and breaks me out of what I had to say to him. What did I have to say to him?.

"No buts....I want a yes , you know why? because I never felt this way over anyone , I am in love with you , We might not need to rush but I need to know that your mine , through fights and fear and the laughter and love were going to share , I need to know that You Hope Amelia Grey is mine". I swear I felt a tear slip out my eye.

"Then the answer is a yes". I peck his lips. "How are we going to keep this from everyone ?".

He laughs and gets off of me."I could care less if they find out , Your all I need".

"And your relationship with Cindy?".I ask sitting up.

He pulls out his phone. He clicked a few things and showed me that he was calling Cindy. My mouth forms an 'O' as he pressed the phone to his ears.

"Cindy? just calling to let you know that I'm in love and were over......Ahhh but see here , I don't care , I don't love you , that love is dead and so is our so called relationship". he hangs up and looks at me.