Brotherly Love

Chapter 17 : Nothing Matters

  When you think about dying. The first question that comes to your mind is why ? , what have you done so wrong that it is time for you to leave this world?. My thoughts about life has changed completely. I didn't think before I acted anymore. 

"Are you okay?''. A question I was being asked by my boss Jackie."I heard everything , your mom called". She stated.

"Yes , I'm doing fine". I replied biting my lip. Something I did when I was lying for sure.

She smiles and walks away. Caleeb pops up with a big smile on his face.

"You and I , my love , have a date to attend to". He said kissing me lightly. 

"I have lots of work to do". I said pointing to all the paper that was stacked on my desk.

"I already talked to Jackie and she gave me the yes , Now let me make you happy".

"Fine". I said in surrender , my hands in the air with a small smirk on my face.

*-*

"I'll be right with you". The waiter said giving us two cups of water.

As he walked off I took the time to look around the room , the place was indeed beautiful. And seems quite expensive I might add.

"How much does this cost? ". I asked him with a confused look on my face.

"Money doesn't matter when it comes to you Hope". He replies taking my hand in his.

"It does Caleeb, I'll be dying soon I don't need you spending all this money on me , its a waste of time". I felt tears forming in my eye ducts as he took in what I said . it was the truth, the sadness in his eyes made that more clear.

The silence was key as we sat around the dinner table chewing away at our food. I wanted to break it and talk but I felt too uncomfortable.

"Remember our first kiss?". I heard Caleeb's voice travel across the table. "I was pretty scared and didn't know if you were going to kiss me back".

A smile made its way across my face as I took a deep breath to speak.

"How could I pass up such a good opportunity to kiss the guy I madly had a crush on?". Saying that made him blush, I could tell by the way his cheeks lite up.

"I Love you so much Hope Amelia Grey".

"I love you more Caleeb Anthony Johnson".

*-*

The rest of the night went great, believe or not I never had so much fun in my life . I was with the man I love and was having fun while spending time with him.

When we got home my mom was watching TV on the couch with her hand over her now fully grown stomach. I couldn't wait for her to finally pop.

"How was the night?". My mom asked as I sat down next to her.

"It was fun". I answer her as I gently rub and felt my sister kick . I was happy that my mom was pregnant , now she doesn't have to deal with a lost of her only child .

I sighed deeply as I thought about not having my mom, or even my dad. And how they would do without me being here. I quickly shake the thought from my head . My family didn't need that at the moment.

*-*

Thor was on as Caleeb was slowly drifting off to sleep. I was thinking a lot and I know what to do now. I have given it plenty of thought.

"Caleeb". I whisper slowly shaking him.

He jumps out of his sleepy state and fixes himself in the bed.

"Yes baby?, you okay? ". He quickly answers with a confused look on his face.

"I don't want any kemo therapy". I simply say .

"What? ". He says sitting up more in the bed .

I sigh softly and held onto his face. I studied his facial feature. He was indeed a handsome young man. His eyes lit up and I gently kiss his soft lips. I'll miss him truly, his kids will look amazingly beautiful . It's sad that I won't be able to give him his first child, his first everything to be exact.

"I want to die naturally, I don't want treatment to help the cancer". I say as tears started beaming down my cheeks.

>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>><<<<<<>>>>><<<<

Its short but only because I have been so busy and just want to finally update. Thanks for all the reads, might be doing a new book soon but I'll keep trying to update till this book till it has ended .

Cancer isn't easy, it'll have you having dangerous thoughts

Mistakes will be corrected at the end of this book.

Stay safe everyone

Time : 2:11 ....yup I know its mad late . ⌚⏰