"You thought it was a date!" Pt.2

"What's up Harrington

"What's up Harrington." Ben greeted with a cheeky grin at the boy. Steve gave the boy a small nod hello before turning to me.

"Y/n, the boys are watching that movie where the kid goes back in time and his mom tries to get with him again." He informed and Ben and I looked to each other with amused grins and raised our eyebrows at the brunette.

"Back To The Future?" We corrected with a laugh and Steve's eyes slightly narrowed at the boy in front of him.

"Whatever, they've seen it like six times already so you wanna see something else?" He offered with a challenging look towards the other boy in our conversation.

"Awe, I was hoping you and I could have seen something together y/n. My shifts almost done." Ben interrupted with a wink directed towards me.

"Yeah well I asked first." Steve mumbled grabbing my hand and taking me towards the designated theater. I offered a small wave to the boys who were arguing over popcorn and shot a thumbs up to a very amused Ben. He playfully rolled his eyes and shot me a nod before returning to his work.

Steve abruptly stopped before we could enter the theater and I shot him a confused look.

"What the hell was that y/n?"

"What?"

"Um, that asshole was practically undressing you with his eyes. You're lucky I was there to take you away from that shit show." Steve spoke and my eyes widened at his statement. I bit my lip to stop the oncoming smirk on my face. The brunette was visibly angry, running a hand through his styled hair and straightening his jacket every now and then.

"Undressing me? Steve I was buying popcorn not condoms." I joked with a chuckle as the boy rolled his eyes.

"He was a total ass, you see the way he looked at me? Stupid cheeky grin, stupid dimples...What a piece of shi-"

"Steve chill." I laughed at the unamused boy and he quirked an eyebrow at me.

"What's so funny?"

"Nothing...You sound...Jealous." I muttered and the boys eyes widened at my observation. He let out a nervous scoff before replying.

"Psh! Me...Jealous? You're delusional y/l/n." Steve defended crossing his arms with furrowed brows.

"Okay, So you won't mind if I take up Ben's offer?" I teased as I turned to make my way back to the snack counter. Steve pulled me back to him by the wrist and my heart skipped a beat at our sudden close proximity. Steve stared into my eyes before maneuvering his head around mine and widened his eyes.

"Damn that girls hotter than Phoebe Cates!" Steve exclaimed. I whipped my head around to see just who he was looking at. Nobody was around, likely settled in their theaters and enjoying their movie.