CH 17

Jess's POV

'I'm so fucking nervous. I wasn't really expecting her to take charge.'

Judith was sending me heated glances. If it wasn't for Dame, we probably would have christened the dining room. Dame's presence is both a blessing and a curse.

"Can you read me a bedtime story, Mama?"

"Sure, baby." Judith gives me a apologetic smile. I mouth fine to her and go to our bedroom. Dame's detour gives me time to calm my nerves and prepare.

'I should change the sheets to lose myself in a task.'

I change the sheets too quickly. My nerves settle a bit. I have no idea what to expect from Judith or what she expects from me. I hope she tells the worldest longest fairytale. But luck isn't on my side.

"Sorry bout that."

"No need to apologize." I get up and pull Judith into an embrace. She leans into me trembling a bit.

"We don't have to do anyhtng tonight. We could just cuddle. I don't want to hurt you." She pulls back and looks into my eyes. I think she senses the truth in my eyes.

"I know. I want this; I want you. I want to feel something other than pain." Judith says softly but with conviction. I lead her to the bed and we sit on the edge. I make the first move and cradle her face in my hands. We start with slow kisses that become more passionate by the second.

I feel her hands begin to tug on my shirt. I allow her to take it off and return the favor. Judith lies back and I kiss my way down to her chest. Judith wiggles below me. I ask with permission with my eyes. She nods while biting her bottom lip. I quickly strip her and myself.

"G-d! You're beautiful." I reverently confess staring at Judith's body.

"Really? Bruiues and all?" She whispers.

"Of course. Tonight I'll show you how beautiful. Tonight and forevermore you're mine". The last comes out as a growl as I climb on top of Judith.