CH 20

Jess's POV
Author's Note: Graphic Sexual content later in chapter. Reader's discretion is advised.

'Having Andrej around makes me feel a helluva lot better. Judith and Dame have already taken a shine to him. He adores them already; Dame calls him Uncle Dre.'

"Morning, Uncle Dre." I tease Andrej.

"Morning, Love. Today might be the day. I've been monitoring Keith's credit cards. He purchased a ticket to a nearby island. He's definitely on his way here."

"Shit! I was hoping my instincts were wrong. I have a feeling that this is going to end in bloodshed."

"I have the same feeling. Whose blood? I have no idea."

"If something happens to them, I wouldn't be able to live."

"I know. I've never seen you so happy before. I intend for you to stay happy. Uncle Dre has your back." Andrej teases.

"I know. Promise me if something happens to me that you'll take care of them."

"I promise. Let's get off this subject, alright? Let's go play games." I nod following Andrej out to the living room where Judith and Dame are playing.

Judith's POV

Jess cane in the living roo with a forced smile.

'I guess Keith is here. Bastard couldn't just leave us alone!'

I place Dane on my lap and pat the cushion beside me. Jess sits down next to me.

"We're playing Mario Kart. You guys wanna join?" I suggest to break the tense air that only the adults feel.

"Of course. Prepare to eat my dust!" Andrej shouts. Dame leaps off my lap and trades shouts with Uncle Dre. Jess still looks tense.

"Hey babe. Do you think Andrej can watch Dame tomorrow night?" I whisper to Jess.

"Sure. You have plans?"

"I want one last night with you before Keith ruins our paradise."

"This will always be our paradise. When this whole thing is over, I wanna marry you and shower you with all the love and respect you deserve. You and Dame will always be safe, loved, cherished, and happy with me."

"I love you Jessica Rikards."

"And I love you Judith Dunno your last name."

"It's Mills."

"I love you Judith Mills." Jess seals her declaration with a kiss. As a family we play Mario Kart for hours until dinner.

"Ladies, we men are famished. We're gonna pick up pizza." Andrej declares.

"Yea." Dame adds.

I'm so happy he finally has a positive male role model.'

"Is that right? Well, go on then. We women are hungry as well." I reply while tells Andrej to take his time.

'Figures. She probably planned this.'

Jess's POV

'Thanks for the assist Uncle Dre.'

A smile similar to the Cheshire Cat crosses my face drawing hearty laughter from Judith. It's so genuine; it lightens the mood I've been in all day. 

"So, what are we gonna do while they're out?" Judith innocently asks.

"I was thinking I would ravage your body so that you could be well and truly hungry for food when the boys return. Sounds good to you?"

"Great minds think alike, baby." I pull Judith into my arms for a deep passionate kiss. I place my hands on her ass and pull her futher in me. She locks her ankles behind my back and plays with the hair on my nape. I walk down the hall on shaky legs praying that I don't drop Jude or fall down which takes up all my concentration and allows Jude to tease me.

"Love, you know turnabout is fair play. Keep it up and you'll be begging me for release." I hear Judith's little gasp at my words.

'The power of words. It's a helluva a thing.'

We jointly reach for the doorknob and twist. As soon as we're in, I push Judith against the door and rain kisses on her neck carefully not leaving any marks that Dame would be able to see. Judith's sweet moans tickle my ears and sends pleasure down to my core. My kisses go over her ample chest as Judith grinds on me.

"To the bed with less clothes." Judith pants in my ear. I willingly oblige placing her on her feet so we could be quickly undress. Judith finishes first and lies on the bed demurely completely endearing herself to me. I hover above her on my elbows brushing feather light touches over her erect nipples.

"I love you so much sweetheart. More than I love myself. More than life itself."

"I love you too. Now put us both out of our misery and touch me." 

'She gets more bold the more we make love. I fucking love it.'

I slip my thigh between her legs bring my knee towards her dripping hot center. Judith attacks my shoulder with her teeth as she rocks her hips on my knee. I run my hands up and down her spine as her hips undulate below me. As she peaks, she bites hard into my shoulder making shivers of both pain and pleasure shoot to my aching core. Judith lies back panting while I trail open mouth kisses down her torso stopping to run my tongue around and in her navel. She looks down at me with shimmering eyes full of love and passion mimicking what I know shows in mine. She barely catches her breath before part her swollen folds with my thumbs. My tongue darts and swipes the juices readily flowing. Judith's spicy heady taste explodes on my tongue ratcheting up my arousal as well as hers. Little mewling sounds escape her lips spurring me on.

I suck her clit into my mouth while massaging her walls with two fingers. I feel more than hear her orgasm.

'Lucky no one else is here. Judith is so vocal.'

I crawl up to Judith and pull her into an embrace. The thudding of my heart in my own ears deafens me.

"Isn't this sweet? My whore of an ex-wife has turned with the billionaire cunt. I told you I would you." Judith trembles in my arms. I hold her tighter.

"How'd the fuck did you get in my house? Matter of fact, I don't care. Get the fuck out!"

"I can't do that, Butch. Get dress and come into the front room. Don't bother looking for weapons or phones. I took care of that." Keith pulls a pistol from behind him.

'Shit!'