Training with Mion Sensei... I think.....

This is my New Years present to you guys.

Im sorry..... U may kill me now.... I lost the next 5 chapters cuz of stupid icloud..... I hurt my spine.... Im sick.... Ill try to post the this week or next week.. 

I havent posted b4 bcuz I lost power becuz of hurricane sandy and I was sick.I get sick very easily so if I dont upload for a long time i definately will upload soon. I am not going to stop writing this story, so please keep reading.

Merry christmas, happy Chanuka, happy Quanza(hopefully i spelt that right), and eid mubarak!

Im am changing Akane's height. She wont be as tall as Sasuke anymore because I relized some problems if she is that tall..... So im making her a bit a shorter.... Try and guess the problem!! I know some of u know the answer!!!!

So she will be as tall as Sakura. 

_______________________________

(Akane's POV)

When I got to the hospital I saw HInata was resting peacefully.  

Maybe I should get her some Irises? They were her favorite flowers after all. They reminded her of Naruto she told me, because the Iris is the symbol for Insperation. And Naruto is her insperation.

But if Naruto was the Iris, Hinata would be the Orchid, the bueatiful, yet delicate flower. The floer that breaks easily and needs it inspiration to regain its true bueaty.

But I am probably the Black rose, the flower of death.

That lady I saw earlier, Her name was Mion right? She is fast and seems ecspecially good at Taijutsu. I wonder about her Ninjutsu? Maybe she can teach me to repell Genjutsu.... I keep forgetting to lask Uncle or Grandfather to teach me how... -.-''| 

I went back to the training field to see if she was still there, sadly, she wasn't. 

I guess ill have to look for her in the village. I walked through the village for a while. I looked through resturant windows, asked the people at the front desks of inna and hotels and asked around. But I couldn't find her. Just as I was about to turn a corner I saw a flash of light blue. I looked in the crowd and saw her walking to the direction of the Hokage's building. I ran up to her while dodging many people.

"Hey" I said to her causing her to jump up.

Trying to act like nothing hapened she said, "W-what do you want?"

"Will you train me?" I asked her,

"NO!" She replied with a red vein popping out.

"Why not?" I asked her,

"Because Im looking for someone and I dont have the time to train a brat!" She said angrilly.

"How about this, if you train me, I will help you look for who ever it is you are looking for." 

She thougt about it for a moment

"hmm.... that is not a bad deal.... but no." She replied to me.

"Why not? There isn't a problem is their?" I asked her, I mean, how hard can it be to look for one person? 

"Because this person might not be in Konoha... Also I need to find her with my own power so I could kill her with my own power. I have been training for 7 years to kill her...." she replied to me. 

"I am willing to leave the village for short periods of time. I have been around many parts of this world. I could get you imformation on this person too," I state. I am not going to give up on making her train me.