The end of Zabuza and Haku.

If you read the note I posted, and you are reading on your ipod, ipad, kindle, or other device, you may need to delete the story from your library, then add it again. 

And also I am sorry of this is sort of out of order, I didnt watch the show for some of it, the other half is from the show. So some of the parts I put, come before it actually happened. like when Naruto met Haku.

Thanks to my new fans

MyJournalSecrets

and VampiresEatNinja's

Please Tell others about this story, vote, comment, and Fan.

(Pic of Mirai on the side ----------------->)

(Random funny video at the side ------>)

Now to the story:    

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I guess the training is over now, huh? Now the meeting with Zabuza will come, at any random time.

(This is back to the time they were guarding the bridge.)

Me, Sakura and Hinata went to guard Tazuna. I told Kakashi sensei he was injured, so he would just get in he way if we got into a fight, and that he shouldstay back. He reluctantly agreed.

Sakura yawned and streched. The 3 of us were sitting at the side of the bridge.

“Looks like you have some time to kill,” Tazuna says, while holdeing a piece of metal “What happened to the blond boy and that stuck-up boy?” He asked.

  “They’re in the middle of the tree climbing traing,” Sakura replies.

“You three don’t have to do that?” He asks.

“Were exceptional, so Kakashi sensei told us to guard you.” She said, somewhat smugly.

“Really?” Tazuna says.

“What?!” Sakura says, starting to get angry.

“What she means is that we already finished the training,” I said.

“I see!” He says, laughing.

One of the workers walk up to Tazuna, with his helmet in his hand and asks “Do you have a minute, Tazuna?”

 “Huh? What’s up, Giichi?” Tazuna asks.

 “Uh, actually, I gave it a lot of thought. About building this bridge... will you let me quit?” The man called Giichi asks, hesitating a bit.

“Why so suddenly? Not you too?!” Tazuna yells. 

“Tazuna, I’ve had a bond with you from the old days. I’d like to cooperate, but if we push too far, Gato will set his sights on us too.” He says, now Tazuna was glaring at him. Giichi was avoiding Tazuna’s eyes. “Also... if you get killed, everything is lost! Why don’t you just stop building the bridge?” 

“Not a chance...” Tazuna says “This is our bridge. This is the bridge that everyone in town has built. Believing that there was a chance for general transportation, for this poor Land od Waves that has few resources.” 

“But if it goes so far as to take our lives...” Giichi says.

“It’s already afternoon. let’s call it a day.” Tazuna says walking away.

“Tazuna!” The man calls out. Not even turning around, Tazuna says, “Giichi, you don’t have to come back tomorrow.”