Zabuza Sensei

I finally got a pic of Akane!  (Pic on the side --------------->) thats what she is supposed to look like, with out the smile though. The black and gold thing is the ribbon Ino gave to her. The thing on her neck is something else that I will explain later. edited this on paint so it looks sort of weird... that was originally a pic of Kushina Uzumaki.

I may put the original pic of Kushina uzumaki 2.

Disclaimer: I dont own Naruto

Thanks to my new fan:

PuroLobo

Please: Vote, comment, fan!  and tell others (~.~)

and now to the chapter!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Akane's POV:

“Everyone get down.” Kakashi yells. Some one was coming.

Suddenly a big sword was aimed for Tazuna. I jump in front with a Kunai in my hand. I grab the handle with my hands and stop the blade with the kunai. Everyone else ducks.

The enemy jumps onto the branch of a tree behind us.

“Sure enough it’s you, Akane.”

“It’s nice to see you again, I guess. Well actually it’’s not, Zabuza sensei.” I say emotionlessy.

“Its nice to see you too Akane.” Zabuza chuckles evilly.

 "Z-Zabuza?" Hinata exclaims.

Yes Zabuza was my sensei, for 2 years, that was until he gave me up to Orochimaru.

 Flashback:

There was blood, a lot of blood, all over Akane. It was the blood of the Momi clan, mixed with her own blood. Everyone... was dead... everyone. And it was her fault...

“Wh-what happened Akane?!” Zabuza sensei exclaimed.

“E-every- o-one... was k-k-killed... by **********” I say sobbing... 

(I can’t just tell you who killed off her clan just yet... )

“It’s ok Akane, It wasn’t your fault. I had to do the same thing once before. I was in a simillar situation. “ Zabuza says with cold eyes, he looked like he was remembering something. Then he laughed evilly.

“That was probably the best thing that ever happened to me. Ahahahaaha” he said

“One day you’ll look back to this day and you’ll laugh the same way I am now.”

“Thank you, sensei. Where’s Haku?” I ask

“I’m right here!” He says coming out from behind Zabuza sensei, smiling.

“I also had to do the same once... that was before Zabuza found me, Akane- Sempai.” Haku said.

 One year after that, we collided with Orochimaru, me and Haku were fighting Kabuto, Zabuza was fighting Orochimaru.

I was kicking, punching, throwing Kunai, but none of it worked. Zabuza told me not to use ‘that’ sword unless he allows it. Haku was using his Ice-style. 

“Zabuza.. can I please use the sword?” I ask.

“Use it!” He yelled.  I summoned my future sword. 

The future sword was about half the width of Zabuza’s sword buy the same lenght. It helped me use Mirai’s powers. (Mirai means future.) Mirai was a soul that rested inside of me. It was the soul of a young priestess who could tell the future. She was the one who told me the future, she was the one who healeld me. She ws about the same age as Kakashi sensei. There were other powers she had, but I didn’t know of them. Thats what the future sword was for.